• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just a bit of help please x

I can't do it!!!!
I've just got 1/2 stone left and I'm just so hungry all the time here Is what ive had today:

B- 1 slice wholemeal toast 2pp
L- 2 ryvita with low fat cheese spread 3pp
Ww crisps 2pp
D- salad with chicken pieces and mushrooms.3pp
Ww yoghurt 2pp

5 cups of coffee milk 3pp

I'm on 27 points I don't go classes a friend gave me her pack I was on sw and found I wasn't losing much!!!
I've lost a stone since jan ideally I'd like to lose another but would be happy with 1/2 but am bored and lost control after a pig out weekend!!
I don't eat veg so every meal is filled up with salad!!!
Why am I not losing any more I seem to have stopped!!!!!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well im not suprised your hungry? thats only 15 points you should be eating all your points x
your def not eating enough! i agree! was told in class that the minimum points is 29 per day. if u do not eat enough then your body thinks u are starving it and hangs on to as much fat as it can. try eatin ur daily allowance every day xxxxx
I gotta admit I'm a lazy sod but with 3 kids and a business to run it can be hard! I do walk and I occasionally dust the wii and the running machine off!!!
I know I gotta do more!!!!! :)
calcium has been linked to metabolic rate and weight loss, and you don't seem to be having any at all each day apart from the milk in your coffee - so maybe try introducing some yogurt and cheese to your diet for a week, and see if that helps. Plus calcium is good for you!!!