Just a bit of help please x

Niki3

I can't do it!!!!
I've just got 1/2 stone left and I'm just so hungry all the time here Is what ive had today:

B- 1 slice wholemeal toast 2pp
Banana
L- 2 ryvita with low fat cheese spread 3pp
Ww crisps 2pp
D- salad with chicken pieces and mushrooms.3pp
Ww yoghurt 2pp

5 cups of coffee milk 3pp

I'm on 27 points I don't go classes a friend gave me her pack I was on sw and found I wasn't losing much!!!
I've lost a stone since jan ideally I'd like to lose another but would be happy with 1/2 but am bored and lost control after a pig out weekend!!
I don't eat veg so every meal is filled up with salad!!!
Why am I not losing any more I seem to have stopped!!!!!!

Well im not suprised your hungry? thats only 15 points you should be eating all your points x

I. Do try but just don't know what to have to fill my points don't want to be having chocolate and bad points as I know I won't lose much!!!!

the lowest pro points for anyone is 29pp a day with 49 weekly pro points if needed, how do you get 27? you are definatly not eating enough

your def not eating enough! i agree! was told in class that the minimum points is 29 per day. if u do not eat enough then your body thinks u are starving it and hangs on to as much fat as it can. try eatin ur daily allowance every day xxxxx

I meant 29 sorry!!!
Yes I will try n eat all my points have brought sme ryvita so will munch on that to make them up thanks x

Ok today
Weetabix 3pp
Mc d cheeseburger happy meal 14
Ww meal 9
Milk in coffee 3
Banana 0
Salad 0
Total 29
Whooo hoooo!!!!!!

aw niki at least its not on. i think you might have eat more! are u exercising! xxxxx

I gotta admit I'm a lazy sod but with 3 kids and a business to run it can be hard! I do walk and I occasionally dust the wii and the running machine off!!!
I know I gotta do more!!!!! :)

calcium has been linked to metabolic rate and weight loss, and you don't seem to be having any at all each day apart from the milk in your coffee - so maybe try introducing some yogurt and cheese to your diet for a week, and see if that helps. Plus calcium is good for you!!!

Back