Just a cuppa!

Littlestar_kc

Hi all please help me out?

I'm a big tea fan just love a cup in the morning, how can I judge the syns used per cup as I keep having to choose semi-skimmed milk for HEA to use in my tea. would like to have cheese some days.

Kate x

Hi Kate. SW counts a splash of milk in tea/coffee as 3tbsp. For semi-skimmed this is 1 syn. For skimmed/whole it's 0.5/1.5 syns respectively. Hope that helps! X

Have you thought of doing a Green or Red day on the days you want cheese so you can have 2 HExA.

Wow that was quick replying thank you both. that's great will solve a problem. I'm so use to doing EE might have a look at mixing things up a little cheers x

Glad to be of service! I've recently started synning the milk I have in my coffees (usually 3-4 coffees with skimmed milk, so about 1.5-2 syns) as there is no way I have 350ml of milk in a day and it seems a waste of my HEa. It has taken me over 2 and a half months to realise that, though!

LittleSausage said:
Glad to be of service! I've recently started synning the milk I have in my coffees (usually 3-4 coffees with skimmed milk, so about 1.5-2 syns) as there is no way I have 350ml of milk in a day and it seems a waste of my HEa. It has taken me over 2 and a half months to realise that, though!

Snap!! This will make my life so much easier now .thanks again I'm now looking forward to maybe using my HEA for cheese on crackers. X

Back