Just a few pounds left to goal?

princess.85

Hi guys,

As of today I have 8lbs left to goal n although I'm excited the weight loss has slowed down. I had a good week apart from 3-4 glasses of wine (oops). I'm on the 810 plan n I lost 1.5lbs. I think I'm really going to struggle with 1-1.5lbs loss on CD.

I think this sort of loss is more acceptable for diets like WW or SW as u still get to eat decent food. My CD told me to go up to 1000 calories but I think that would slow it even more!!

Jut wanted to know how other people are getting on xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done for getting so close to goal, you probably need to start moving up the plans now so I'd take your cdc's advice and do 1 week at 1000 and see how it goes.

Hi guys,

As of today I have 8lbs left to goal n although I'm excited the weight loss has slowed down. I had a good week apart from 3-4 glasses of wine (oops). I'm on the 810 plan n I lost 1.5lbs. I think I'm really going to struggle with 1-1.5lbs loss on CD.

I think this sort of loss is more acceptable for diets like WW or SW as u still get to eat decent food.

Except you wouldn't get that sort of loss on WW or SW. You only get those kind of losses on SW or WW when you've got a couple of stones to lose. When you've got 8 pounds to lose, you're more likely to lose at a rate of half a pound to a pound per week on SW or WW.

Take WW. If you work it out in calories, the minimum amount of ProPoints is around 1300-1400 calories a day - up to 400 calories a day more than on 810. That works out at 2,800 calories more per week. If you keep in mind that you need to have a deficit of 3,500 calories a week to lose a pound, you can see that doing 810 allows you to lose 0.8 pounds more a week than you'd lose on WW. Nearly a pound more a week.

It's just your head messing with you :) You wouldn't lose the same amount of weight per week on WW or SW. Stick to 810 and lose the last few pounds in 4-5 weeks. The alternative is for it to take maybe 10 weeks on WW...

It might be the wine that slowed your loss down too. Speak to your CDC, they are the trained experts! :)

Wow thanks lily the break down really puts it into prospective!!

N yes maybe its the wine. I'm going to try n be good although I have 11 days off work so I don't know if I'll be 100% but this forum def helps xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back