Just a few words post LT...

pinkbaileys24

hI Guys
ive finished LT now and after 8 months i reached the 8 stone weight loss. even tho i went i hol i still managed to lose an extra stone (how i managed this i'll never know lol). for those of you still on LT STICK TO IT its so worth it. Im so glad i did it. The response i got from my weight loss was amazin. my friend who i went to see in Austria was stunned and overwhelmed and he said i was beautiful which was a massive boost for me!! Now he has fallen inlove with me!! Im maintaing now and am sticking to salads etc but have got a real prob with excess skin, the only down side to LT.
Good luck everyone.
Gemma
Starting weight: 19.8 stone
After 8 months: 11.2 stone

Gemma,you are an inspiration! All the very best in your new lighter life!

Wow - u look great! Well done in losing so much weight, it's very inspiring to someone like me who is only on week 4. Definately makes me want to carry on!
All the very best x

Fantastic post :D

It's great to see people who have achieved target like yourself, Gaz & TracyJ still on MM posting & spurring others on :D

MM & LT not is not just a quick fix to a goal for me, it's a life-long attitude & I hope to be around (like a bad smell ! :D ) long after I've reached target weight to pass on the inspiration I received onto those still on their LT journey :D

It's a karmic thaaaaaaang, man :D

great job , u look brill, ;)

Gemma, firstly thank you for posting such a great message. I'm on Day5 and it's incredible to hear how well people have done and so inspiring.

Secondly - congratulations!! You must be so incredibly happy!!

I hope I am half as succesful as you x

Thanks so much for your inspiring post :worthy:
You have done brilliantly :clap: I wonder if your GP would consider referring you for removal of the excess skin, as you've done so well?
Thanks again, you've really inspired me! xx

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The difference is absolutely amazing!!!!

I love to hear peoples success stories as they really help those of us still on our journey.

Well done.

x

WOW !! you look amazing - well done on your fantastic loss :D

Debz x

Well done Gemma and thanks for coming back to encourage us. It is so good to hear of successful maintainance. Have a blessed time ahead!

Starting weight: 19.8 stone
After 8 months: 11.2 stone

congrats022.gif

Fantastic achievement and well done!:happy036:

I have just seen your before and after photos and they are absolutely amazing!

Inspirational for sure!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Wow what a difference hun! that's amazing - you look great! defo an inspiration to keep me on the straight and narrow! xx

WOW WOW WOW you look great hunni, its so nice to see a success story well done you x

well done you really have done brilliant

Back