Just a little Bosst needed peeps... please

bigmuthabluffa

Hi y'all, ok I knew this was coming but man do I feel soooooo tired today no NRG at all and dizzy (yes I am drinking plenty:rolleyes:)

It is day 3, so I know ketosis is going to kick in any day but a little suthin sunthin froms the best would be much appreciated

xxx;)

Aw it does get better honest but day 4 was awfull for me onse ketosis kicks in you won't be as bad hopfully ..but it is a good excuse to not do the cleaning ect put your feet up you deserve it :D

debz x

oooohh you are a genius xxx;)

lol, totally agree with debz! and if you're anything like where i am (warwick) you have the sunshine to enjoy too :)

soak up some rays, have a nice cold shake or sparkling water and read a good book/mag or stick some nice music on and relaaaaaaaaaaaax :)

Yip yip yip -sleep til ya feel better. Read a book, stick on a film, have a big bubble bath -do what you can to make it easier til TFR gets easier! You're almost there -COME ON!!!

Can't add anything to that really- only that I PROMISE you will feel better and that you'll find it WILL be worth it. Once you've had your first weigh in you will feel so much better hun.

The dizzy, tired feeling will pass- it's just your body getting used to the changes- particularly sugar withdrawls.

Chin up- bath and bed are the best things I can advise

xx

HI guys thanks so much, I took your advise and I went to Curves (my gym) I felt crap but did it anyway because I know it will help, and I have felt fab all evening!!!!! knackered and starving but really psyched????!!!!! So much so I have been blitzing my house cleaning and organising he he he, maybe I want to make my home welcoming for ketosis when it comes he heh hehehe ;)

Hi hun, you're almost there, and it will get better i promise. Once ketosis kicks in your hunger pangs will get much less and you'll find that you won't be thinking about food and deprivation. When you jump on those scales in a few days time it will all be worth it - honestly!!

Its great you found all that energy to go the gym and clean the house you must be near ketosis as i couldnt do much till the mid of my week 2.

good luck for your weigh in. you'll do great. :):):):):):):):):)

Back