• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just a little intro

Hi, my name's Kat. I put on a load of weight when I had my son and thought I'd have lost it all by now but here I am, over a year since he was born, and nearly as fat as I was whilst pregnant! As you can imagine, I'm not too impressed with myself.

I started induction Monday and feeling ok. Atkins 'flu' not been too bad although I could do with a couple more hours sleep this morning...not that my son would let me!

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

athenagold

Carbs are Evil
Hi Kat, well done so far, I'm trying to lose the weight I put on with my son too x

Hi kat and welcome love. :)

Jonsgirl80

Silver Member
Hi and welcome,

I am also trying to lose the weight I put on when having my son. He's two and a half now so i need to be fitter to keep up with him.:D

Good luck sure you'll find lots of support here x

Hi Kat! Welcome!

Don't get down on yourself about getting big after a pregnancy... a lot of us are like that, and I know that when I had my first child, I ate a lot of chocolate to make up for the sleep I wasn't getting.

3 hours of sleep.... mmmm, Snickers for breakfast sounds like a good pick-me-up! (not)

Stick with it and you'll see results! The people here are really nice and a good support. See you around!

Hey I was huge and I was never pregnant. :)

Zimara

Yummy mummy to be!
Hello Kat and welcome to the forms:) I too am trying to lose pregnacy weight and mine is 5yrs LOL.

Glad to hear your flu isn't too bad, im lucky like you and don't suffer to badly!

Hi Kat
Welcome,
iv only just started losing the baby weight which i put on 12 years ago!! never seemed to get round to it but doing it now!
Good luck on your journey
Delly x

Oh we are friendly Kat, we can be naggers though, well I can anyway. :)