Just a little question about feeling dizzy

Chitty

Just a quick question, when you start SS and you feel dizzy, I understand this can be normal a recation from you body having lots of rubbish carbs and sugars to none, but how long can this last for, it has stoped me going to SS over the last few days as I have felt dizzy by mid morning, if I get through 1 day will the next get better, I have been drinking lots of water..... .....

I was good on holiday but have eaten lots since am not pleased with myself, but will get there in the end I am 110% sure....

Just wanted a time scale thing as I can cope with feeling dizzy and have the shakes a bit but not for long, normally I am ok on Ss.

If you split each pack in two and have six meals well timed throughout the day this will keep the blood sugars level.

You must make each half up fresh and consume within fifteen minutes to retain the quality of the vitamins and minerals and keep you in good health.

I know myself it can take three or four days, especially if I were consuming a lot of high carbs before going on the diet.

Your blood pressure does drop on this diet, so when getting up from a lying down position take your time.

Talk to your CDC as you are getting near to a BMI of 25 she may recommend step 2 790 for you to do now... you still stay in ketosis.

Love Mini xxx

If you split each pack in two and have six meals well timed throughout the day this will keep the blood sugars level.

You must make each half up fresh and consume within fifteen minutes to retain the quality of the vitamins and minerals and keep you in good health.

I know myself it can take three or four days, especially if I were consuming a lot of high carbs before going on the diet.

Your blood pressure does drop on this diet, so when getting up from a lying down position take your time.

Talk to your CDC as you are getting near to a BMI of 25 she may recommend step 2 790 for you to do now... you still stay in ketosis.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini I will try that tomorrow,, and the bmi...... hmmmm welll I should really move my tracker, but I wanted to leave it until I could move it in the right direction, I've put on weight:eek::mad::cry: and my bmi is more like 29 at the moment............ serves me right now.....

follow the plans to the end,,,,,,,,, when I get on it I am not coming off it until those plans are finished, I have learnt my lesson... thanks for the tip, I will let you know how I get one.
Love Chitty

Back