JUST A MEASLY 1LB!!

Dementia

Weighed today...lost 1lb :eek:

A lb closer to target :) well done xx

I remember some wise person's signature which said "Any weight loss is good weight loss"... now then, who could that have been? :p

I remember some wise person's signature which said "Any weight loss is good weight loss"... now then, who could that have been? :p

I know, and I am the best person in the world at keeping others positive!

Don't worry - I've had a couple of 1lb weeks - next week will be a good one. We're lucky at this stage not to have a STS or a gain ... I know I've had a moan before but you really do have to look at your overall loss. I always find that I get over a bad weigh in within 24 hours.

Don't worry - I've had a couple of 1lb weeks - next week will be a good one. We're lucky at this stage not to have a STS or a gain ... I know I've had a moan before but you really do have to look at your overall loss. I always find that I get over a bad weigh in within 24 hours.

Yes I know, and I am re jigging my eating plan as we speak. Plus I think for reasons unknown I had dropped out of ketosis, even though I was 100%, but I am back in now so watch this space....:D

Each week I dread a STS week but I prepare myself as it is bound to happen sometime. We are putting our bodies through a awful lot so its no wonder they go strange on us sometimes. Im sure you will have a fab loss again next week x x x

Thank you all for your support!
xx

Dementia said:
Yes I know, and I am re jigging my eating plan as we speak. Plus I think for reasons unknown I had dropped out of ketosis, even though I was 100%, but I am back in now so watch this space....:D

That happened to me a few weeks ago stayed SS bu t dropped out of ketosis for a few days and had a bad loss week. I'd had some sort of bug or infection t,hat caused it, have u been unwell at all?

maybe try moving up to SS+ for a week and see if it helps. my counsellor said that another counsellor she works with advises her clients to have a ss+/810 week at every 4 weeks to boost the metabolism. i think it can make a difference sometimes. i've noticed that when i'm expecting a slow loss, i've eaten some chicken on a few days b4 the weigh in and it seems to boost the loss so maybe a little chicken piece on a few days this week will boost you! x

Ah hunny I understand a lb doesn't sound a lot but u pick up 2 blocks of lard and tell me that x u are doing great so don't get down xxxxx stick at it x

That happened to me a few weeks ago stayed SS bu t dropped out of ketosis for a few days and had a bad loss week. I'd had some sort of bug or infection t,hat caused it, have u been unwell at all?

Not physically unwell but had a bit of an 'anxiety' week....the brain is a marvellous thing until it short circuits!!

Back