just a quick question

nettie

Gold Member
i have just worked out what my points allowance will be and i just wondered if i have to eat that amount each day to lose weight? i will have 22 points a day

thanks in advance

Ww recommends that you eat at least 14 points a day so as long as you are eating that amount and not goind hungry you should be ok

xx

Hi, I am on 22 points a day and I struggle to get that much on board, so I stick to 18 - 20 and save the others until the weekend and have a couple of WW wine points which I enjoy. I am losing weight on this amount but I do drink 6 pints of water per day which I truely believe helps with my weightloss. Good luck with your journey :D

thanks very much for your help ladies, i was just a little worried as i hardly eat anything but just eat the wrong foods i think. on a normal work day i have:
breakfast: piece of fruit or nothing
snack: snack a jacks
lunch: sandwich or soup with some crisps (sometimes nothing if im busy)
tea: usually potatoes or rice with some meat and veg or a curry made using a jar, tea is usually quick after being at work and sorting the kids out etc
snacks: naughty stuff like crisps and chocolate
i do try to drink lots of water but tend to forget when im busy and i have about 2 cups of tea a day. i do drink fizzy drinks but always sugar free

Water, water and water again.

It really makes a difference.
I tend to eat around 16 pts (since my allowance is 20)
This allows me flexibility and I can enjoy evenings out with friends, indian evening sometimes or glass of wine (or two)
It's up to you how you going to use your pts, since eating your allowance allows you to lose weight. I just know myself and regardless how focus I am I would still have my slips and that's when I need my extra points.
Good luck with your journey xx

yep that makes sense, i will really try to drink more water. i work out and about in the community with families who have children under 5 so when im walking around and doing home visits my bottle of water is always left on my desk...not good really.

Back