Just a quick update

Andyspurs

Montyspurs
Went back to my ll councillor last Monday n she couldn't believe the change in me I finished RTM in October and have been training ever since ip to 5 days a week now I'm tightening up but will still have to go through a few operations as the skin will never go away on its own. I'm looking alot healthier now and eating loads but no crap. Just wanted thank everyone on here for the support I got when doing ll you all are a great bunch of people n maybe my loss will inspire others to do the diet. I never thought I'd say it but exercise is amazing and only for ll I probably wouldn't be here.

Well done - we need folks like you to inspire others. Just goes to show these diets do work and you can chnage your life if YOU really want too.

Hey Andy - well done. Tell us about your maintenance diet. Are you sticking to a calorie controlled or a carb controlled regime - or maybe it doesn't matter if you exercise so much. I have a small amount of loose skin (mostly from having children but some due to weight loss) and i hope that it will tighten up over time too. You give me hope that that will happen.

I'm doing the educo fat burning muscle building diet
Large tub natural yoghurt n blueberries strawberries etc for breakfast
Tin tuna and salad at diner
And wait for it 400g of beef chicken pork etc and small portion of green veg at tea time
I'm also taking amino acids through the day plus 2 protein shakes
From I started I'm the exact same wait when I finished RTM and have lost aprox 4 inches off my waist so I'm loosing fat n putting on muscle plus I think the gym is helping its only 20 min sessions but theres a personal trainer with me all the time
Hope this helps

The gym I'm at is called educogym there's ones all over the uk and it's brilliant as its only 20 min and you can go in every day of the week if you want all you pay is monthly I be in at 6.45 before I go to work every morning

YOur diet sounds very low carb - which is what I am doing too. perfect for building muscle. I am also losing fat and building muscle and all I am doing is walking for around an hour or two each day. High protein is great for keeping your weight off. I think we are proving that point! well done!

Back