just a quick update!

missyd

Gold Member
i havent been on here for a while and there are certainly alot of new people on here!
i finished the tfr 7 weeks ago, i done my refeed week and have been eating healthy i managed to lose a further 4lbs during this time and am now maintaining:D
i was very nervous about eating again as im sure everyone has heard this from someone "as soon as you start eating again you will put all the weight back on and more" well hopefully iv proved this is not the case i just eat smaller portions now and dont snack on junk and i do have the odd treat iv just learnt how to do it in moderation now;)
good luck to everyone on LT right now you will be at your goal in no time!

Hi Missyd congratulations on managing to maintain and eat healthily, that is one thing i am scared of when i start my refeed is piling it all back on as i have done that many times before with an extra half stone on top

You have done great :) xx

its not as scary as you first think i was really nervous but as long as you stick to the refeed plan for at least a week it gets you used to portion sizes and stuff like that

nice to hear from Missyd glad to hear the refeed went well and you are now maintaining
aal the best

XX Sharron

thanks hun xx

Well done on maintaining thats great I am hoping to start refeeding on 2nd of dec and its scaring me just hope that the weight doesn't start creeping back on as is my previous experience xx

Well done you!! On the verge of maintenance myself, and definitely worried about it, so good to hear the positive stories coming out!!

you will all be fine i weigh myself every morning so i can keep an eye on my weight if it starts creeping up i can do something about it sooner rather than later is the way i look at it

Donna you are a real inspiration to those of us still in TFR.
You've done fantastically well, thanks for your inspiration. :thankyou:

well done on maintaining and sharing your story with us. Its great to hear from people who are refeeding as well as those who are losing it, it gives people like me a good perspective of the diet before and after, thanks so much for that, take care and I wish ya all the best

thanks guys you are all doing great x

INSPIRATION

:happy096: WELL DONE YOU YA A INSPIRATION 2 US ALL,U GOT THERE KEEP IT UP:party0011:

Hi Donna, it's lovely to hear from you and well done for losing on refeed and maintaining now.

I hope to be at target in time to refeed for Christmas and I do worry about piling the weight back on but I have told OH that I will not be overeating for Christmas so hopefully he will let me know if I do!!!!!

It is always encouraging to hear from those successful LTers who maintain.

x

Back