Just a quickie..........easy!

fattothin

Gold Member
I am just about to come off LL and go onto LT, question is on LL you can put a flavouring in your water, is this also possible on LT if not can I still use the LL flavouring????????????:)

nope, no flavouring on LT - just plain water, i'm affraid :(

What flavouring were you alloud to add in on LL?

fruits of the forest or something like..........but it really makes the water go down easier. x

I would have thought if it was OK on LL it would be OK on LT as they are basically the same diet.

Why you changing to LT? CD and LL seem to have much more choices than LT??

I have basically used a freinds left overs of LL which actually run out this week. To be honest I dont want the councilling thing im not that sort of person, thats all .

I have basically used a freinds left overs of LL which actually run out this week. To be honest I dont want the councilling thing im not that sort of person, thats all .
Your not alone that's why i haven't done CD or LL. Will wait to see what my doc says about LT tomorrow :)

Other than viewing a DVD and a questionaire I got no councilling for LT.....sometimes it was a pain as I wanted someone knowledge to ask questions from.....however I did get most of my answers on this site!

Thats right Bea. This sites great for the answers!:)

Back