Just a quickie.

Rae

Hey girls i know i haven't been on all week with my nan dying on monday then funeral on friday and today being my nephews christening but just a few words.. :)

Well first and foremost ive noticed the incredible amount of newbies that have joined us, sorry i havent welcomed you formally on your threads as i haven't as yet had the chance but this is for all of you... Welome! Hope you enjoy your stay with us and I'm always available for some advice and tips :)

So... weigh in number 6! Haven't really been "dieting" this week with my nans passing away so i wasn't aiming to lose anything.. but this weight must beb due to the stress of it all because i cant really believe it but ive lost 5.5lbs...AND im in the 14'ssssss yey i made my april goal!! Im ecstaticccccc!!! Also my dress i bought for the christening had to be altered a little last night as it was a bit big and baggy... il take lotsa photies of the day and show you them later :~)

Have a lovely, not too lazy, sunday girls and enjoy the bank holiday weather (if its any good :) )

Toodles
Rach xxx

I didn't realise that your Gran had passed......sorry.

Is funny how ironic life is........sadness and joy all in one week.

Have a fab day xxx

welcome back rae, we missed you:)

have a fab day and congrats on the loss:D

welcome back rae you have had a stressfull time and have done so well to lose all that weight well done chic we look forward to the new pics

Good evening all.

Yet again i haven't been on this week as been revising and had exams etc but dont worry ill be here 24/7 again once next wednesday night comes!

Waiting on the photos to come but ive found one taken on my camera lukily.. to a lot of you you might think ew gosh she still looks overweight, and well i am.. but for me when i saw myself i was quite shocked as compared to photos at xmas, i look like a different person.. 2 stone down and there is quite a difference :) Ill add more when i can..

Attachments

• DSC00041.jpg
    DSC00041.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 53
you dont look over weight in that pic you look realy slim love your dress

I felt quite slim on the day but i think i obv look overweight but not "fat" (horrible word) but i look quite in proportion which im over the moon with i mean i still have a high bmi but lukily im quite broad and very tall so carry my weight quite well now.

I just cant wait to see myself another stone and a few pounds to go.. not long (well i hope anyway haha)

xx

its nice when you can see a diffrence, like your dress the colour suits you

You look fab Rae...that dress is beautiful I would be very happy if I looked that slim! Good luck with the rest of your exams xx

You look beautiful Rae you should be very proud of yourself hun! :)

Good luck with the rest of your exams x

aww rae you look fab! good luck with yiur exams :)

you look fabulous dahhling.........good luck with your exams :)

Back