Just a rant....

Sez

has started again!!
Had row with Oh yesterday. We are (in theory)having a loft conversion this year, with other odd building jobs too. We cant afford to move and our house is currently too small. We have had one very high quote and are waiting on another builder to reply. Our row was about this, and escalated to general DIY, blah blah. I am afraid I was pretty vicious, but I honestly meant the gist of what I said. He went to bed and just has not spoken to me since.

This in itself is pretty sad as today is his birthday. There has been a front for the kids, but thats all.

Now he has taken the kids to his Mum for Sunday dinner. This time he didnt even ask if I wanted to go, he just left.

Why the h*ll do men sulk like this? It really really p****s me off. I have so nearly the pile of sausage rolls that I have just cooked, as no-one is here to see it. "That would show them" was the crooked thought. Thankfully, I hurriedly put them in a container away from harm!!

Shoot, I HATE being fat and HATE being on this stupid plan. I HATE being angry and feeling left out all the time. I HATE the fact I lost 31lbs but still have nearly 100 to go...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thank you for listening. Dont worry about replying...just needed to let off steam.!! Sorry!!

Must go, ironing calls. Deep joy.:sigh::sigh:

Had row with Oh yesterday. We are (in theory)having a loft conversion this year, with other odd building jobs too. We cant afford to move and our house is currently too small. We have had one very high quote and are waiting on another builder to reply. Our row was about this, and escalated to general DIY, blah blah. I am afraid I was pretty vicious, but I honestly meant the gist of what I said. He went to bed and just has not spoken to me since.

This in itself is pretty sad as today is his birthday. There has been a front for the kids, but thats all.

Now he has taken the kids to his Mum for Sunday dinner. This time he didnt even ask if I wanted to go, he just left.

Why the h*ll do men sulk like this? It really really p****s me off. I have so nearly eaten the pile of sausage rolls that I have just cooked, as no-one is here to see it. "That would show them" was the crooked thought. Thankfully, I hurriedly put them in a container away from harm!!

Shoot, I HATE being fat and HATE being on this stupid plan. I HATE being angry and feeling left out all the time. I HATE the fact I lost 31lbs but still have nearly 100 to go...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thank you for listening. Dont worry about replying...just needed to let off steam.!! Sorry!!

Must go, ironing calls. Deep joy.:sigh::sigh:

Sorry, angry typo too!

Hi Sez,

If I had a penny for all the rows we have had over what to do with houses I would be a rich woman today:p

Men have one idea and women have another and it is very hard at times to meet in the middle.

When you have a lot of weight to lose it is frustrating and we do tend to beat ourselves up for getting so fat in the first place.

I know what you mean about crooked thinking ...I call it the old chatter box when it gets going and have succumbed a few times unfortunately.:(

Hope your feeling better that you got that off your chest and well done on resisting the sausages.

Love Mini xxx

ps..think I can smell them from here:drool:

rant away my friend it often helps!

my bloke is rubbish too, I'd rather have a fight, decide (jointly) the way forward and move on. He sulks for so long between the 'fighting' bit and the 'deciding' bit that it makes it almost impossible sometimes!

Try to remember though that the house problems and your weight problems are not the same thing and your body deserves more than to let this get in the way of health!

Yes it is a lot of weight to lose, but you can do it! There are many on here who have achieved 100 pounds or more losses so it really can be done! You have done your health a huge favour already by losing what you have, keep going and get that blood pressure sorted!!

Best of luck to you!

mags
xxx

Sarah I'm so proud of you for not eating the sausage rolls. The row is just a row, and you'll both be fine again very soon - and yes men do row differently, my hubby doesn't even give me the satisfaction of a shouting match, he just goes quiet while I'm still ranting and raving. The most important point of your message is that you didn't eat and hey together we'll soon lose that 100lbs.

Cath

Back