Just AMAZED my doctor !!

valentine

miss yo yo
Hi all
Had to go to my doctors today for a routine monthly check up..I felt quite smug as he got the dreaded scales out from under his desk..(his scales are very harsh to me normaly)

Anyway i delicately stood on them and watched his face...He looked at the screen and then looked at me and said.."you have lost 23lbs since i saw you last i'm amazed"

I only WI once a week so according to his scales i was 13st 10lb which means i should have a good loss this week as thats 3lb down from tuesday..(normally i wouldnt get excited but his scales are normally really viscious and make me heavier than the ones i use at home) So heres hoping eh!!!

I told him all about Exante as he had never heard of it and explained how much cheaper it was etc.. He was really impressed and proceeded to take my blood pressure...It was in the normal bracket for the first time in 10yrs!!!!

I used to take meds for it until i lost the first chunk of weight with the band..but it was always slightly high...but not today!!

Today its normal normal normal!!!!

Yay i am already getting healthier !!!!
And i have amazed my doctor...

Today is a good day in the world of Tracey Valentine xxxxxxxxxx

TRACEY!!! That's amazing! Well done you...you have lots and lots to celebrate today x What an inspiration!

Brilliant news Tracey, so very happy for your!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Wow that is fantastic news!! Yay to the healthier you! Well done. xxxx

Hi

What brilliant news - no wonder you're ecstatic!

It's also great news for me and anyone else who has blood pressure problems. Been told I will need medication when I'm older (thought I was old already!), and def. want to get to the stage where my pressure is back to normal. I'm day 3 into Exante now and trying to put off weighing until Tuesday.

PB97

That's wonderful, I'm so pleased for you! You must be feeling so much better with your blood pressure under control.

That's wonderful, I'm so pleased for you! You must be feeling so much better with your blood pressure under control.

Getting my blood pressure into the "normal" bracket is so hard when its weight related...My Blood pressure was one of the main reasons i went for the band years ago..(was at my stepdads funeral all 21 n a half stone of me and had an epiphany about my weight) Nothing like a death in the family to make you take stock of your own life...certainly gave me the kick up the A*** that i needed.

Thank you everyone for your kind words xx

That is fantastic!!! :D

Back