Just an update and a bit of good news :-)

Weightloss has stalled. Been 179.6lbs for over a week now :/ however im persevering as im just about a stone and a half away (sounds loads but i've done that twice over!) Was expecting it to slow down this last 8weeks or so. But also bot si much exercise as have been ill and too light headed to even stand much! So hoping it will start to shift once exercise routine resumes! How is everyone else getting on? :) x

Hi petal, keep at it, really persevere without any loss of control. I had that a few weeks back, I just seemed to be staying around the same number for a few weeks, but I kept at it, and it started moving, slowly. So I reduced my dairy and eggs and its moving in the right direction again x

If you read dnsf diary Karin stalled for ages and tried various things and she reduced her dairy and things started moving again, think what I am babbling about is don't loose heart perseverance pays off.

hahahaha Karin Just seen your post oooooops xxx

Love the way we know each others stories- makes it feel like our own community/little village. Its lovely.
Thanks guys for your support. Its weigh in day tomorrow so shall see if any difference. Hoping to pick up exercise soon too as i said so will update when things get a-shifting!!

Well Petal what the verdict on the scales???????????????? have they been good to you?

Being good always shows in the end xxx keep at it and them scales will smile at you petal xxx

hahahaha Karin Just seen your post oooooops xxx
haha, no probs hunni. Always great that we can help others and point in the right direction.

Love the way we know each others stories- makes it feel like our own community/little village. Its lovely.
Thanks guys for your support. Its weigh in day tomorrow so shall see if any difference. Hoping to pick up exercise soon too as i said so will update when things get a-shifting!!

Petal it is a community, you're right. Its a great way to let off steam and others know exactly what you are going through. A place to tell all our woes and yays and get that support we need.

News :) weighed this morni g and loat 1lb. Not much for a 2week+ plataeu! But it'a started to shift! :)

That's excellent news, keep going x

Fantastic xxx

you are so close x

Back