just back from hols;(

jojo45

Just got back from my hols and according to my scales have put on 7lbs. weigh in tomorrow and dreading it. I know if I don't go I'll continue eating off plan I just need some motivation to get those 71b off.

Where did you go and how long did you go for? Try not to worry about it hun (know thats easier said that done though), that 7lb will be gone in no time :) xx Hope you had a fantastic holiday xx

Hey, did you have a good holiday? Surely that's the important thing. We all need a little break. Just pick yourself up and dust yourself off and get back on that horse tomorrow!

went on a carribean cruise for two weeks, my only complaint was that the food was soooo good just couldn't stop eating it!!

It's too late to worry about it now, you've had a good holiday, just put the weight gain to the back of your mind & go to WI tomorrow.

You've lost the weight before & you can do again, live is full of holidays, Christmas, birthdays etc so you're bound to have a few more gains.

I've just got back from holiday & know I drunk far too much & may have gained a little, WI is on Thursday so hopefully I've got time to pull it back, but if I have gained so what, it'll come off again, I had fun drinking the wine:p

Hi JoJo,

Welcome home ! Hope you had a great time.

If you only got back today, don't take too much notice of what the scales say today. I got back from a USA holiday recently and thought that I'd gained 6lbs in 10 days. However it was all gone within a couple of days and I suspect it was just fluid from the flight etc. So sit tight, get back on plan and you'll be back in the swing of things soon. (And if it turns out that it was a proper gain then it's done and it should still come off quickly if you get back on plan). Good luck !

Gail x

Caribbean cruise for 2 weeks - I don't blame you for having a blo*dy good time with your food!!!

Time to draw a line and get back to reality though. Face the music at class, and start again fresh. You never know, the shock to your system of going back on plan might give you the same results as some starter weeks... that 7lb could be gone before you know it.

Good luck xxxx

So you had a good holiday with lots of lovely food - well, good for you. That's what holidays are for!

I will bet you that 90% of the people at your SW class have put on weight on holiday - we all do it. I certainly do.

Go and get weighed, tell everyone about the good time you had, have a good laugh about it, and then get back to the plan.

The gain will be gone in no time, but your holiday memories will last.

Back