Just back from my first class

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi everyone
Just got in from my first class, it was great and i'm full of motivation. I have been trying to do it on my own and i keep failing . I can't believe the changes since i used to go to class in 2003, and in 2006. In 2003 tins of macaroni cheese were free and you were only allowed one healthy extra a choice.

Does anyone know how to make sw free quiche (is that spelled right)?

n 2003 tins of macaroni cheese were free and you were only allowed one healthy extra a choice.

Cor, I'd rather have one HEXA and free tins of macaroni cheese!

Although, you know, Batcholars Pasta n Sauce Macaroni cheese is only 1 syn if you use a bit of your milk from HEXA and it's yummy :)

I've never made the quiche... but if you use the password you should have got at group you should be able to search for it on the SW website members section. Or someone will post it here. Or it'll be in the recipes section above probably.

Good luck!

Ste
x

I think there is a recipe for the quiche in the recipes sticky at the top of the page. There are some yummy recipes in that sticky actually!

Theresa x

Thanks ste i found the recipe for the quiche, it sounds lovely , i'm defo going to make it tomorow.

Glad your first class went well! :D

Glad your class went well.... you are certainly in safe hands here.. lots of scrummy ideas, support and that kick up the arse when you need it!

Back