Just Baked Scones! :)

Mini you got a good cheese scone recipe you'd care to share?! ;) lol

Thanks guys :)

Lol slinks!
What did people think of em?
This is my first time making em too - so far only my little brother has tried one and he said they were nice - he had clotted cream and jam on it :p

Well at least you know he would tell you the truth,bet they will be gone in no time.

I made loads and froze most of them and took them out when my hubby fancied them,he said they were scrummy and also made a batch for my inlaws and they went down a treat - "polishes halo":angel09:

Hey Tanya, I have a really nice Delia recipe for cheese scones but can't find it anywhere. When I do I will post it. They are scrummy!

Thanks guys :)

Lol slinks!
What did people think of em?
This is my first time making em too - so far only my little brother has tried one and he said they were nice - he had clotted cream and jam on it :p

Lol thanks yumyum - weirdly i dont think anything of it anymore - infact i dont think i really have since being on LT - i dont feel hunger or get cravings - i really do think im a lunatic. Either that or just plain weird!!!!! :confused:
Well whether its lunatic/ weird bottle it up and give me some!!! x

My mouth is watering I love scones!! ummmmm ill settle for strawberry shake tonight though lol

they look yum summer - you have unbelievable will power!
have you ever made banana bread? or banana muffins? think i'm going to give them a go next week, i'm not exactly a natural though!
x

Hey Tanya, I have a really nice Delia recipe for cheese scones but can't find it anywhere. When I do I will post it. They are scrummy!

Oooh that'd be great thanks mini :)

Well whether its lunatic/ weird bottle it up and give me some!!! x

Hahaha quid a bottle!!! lol

they look yum summer - you have unbelievable will power!
have you ever made banana bread? or banana muffins? think i'm going to give them a go next week, i'm not exactly a natural though!
x

Thanks :) I havnt made banana bread or muffins although i do have a recipe for a banana loaf - i just need to by a loaf tin lol

Back