Just been browsing the new mag....

They aren't in the magazine Nicnak I saw them mentioned on a thread (in fact two!) on this forum yesterday.

Apparently someone at class last night was told by thier C about the new flavours and the syns value, can't remember if the other person mentioned where she had heard from.........

I bought mine in Tesco a couple of days back Ermintrude. It is the July edition - I assume it is the latest one?

The ones in shops are the older issue. The new issue doesn't come out in shops for a week or so- but the group members get them ealier. So the one you got in Tesco won't be the current one with the Mullers in :)

No, as I said below, they aren't in the mag I have - I got wind of them on here and can't wait until 1st August for them to come out in the shops.

I am REALLY hoping the coconut one has a nice strong flavour - I shall be in rapture :talk017:

July's edition has loads of lovely recipes so I can't wait until the August one comes out for more. I'm trying the prawn paella tonight with loads of roasty veg :)

wonder if anyone knows how many syns those hazlenut yoghurts are they sell them in tesco and are gorgeous but darnt buy any in case they are too many syns and i would probably eat the lot anyway lol

Pg 93 of the new magazine -Aug/Sept 2011, gives the syn values as:

Coconut sprinkled with dark chocolate = FREE
Lemon cheesecake = 1 syn per 165g pot
Mango and Passionfruit = 1/2 syn per 175g pot

Back