Diary of a hidden thin girl

Pleased you enjoyed Christmas. Well done on been back on plan!
I've back on plan today till news year eve celebrations. Hoping the bit I between makes a difference

Hi sweetie hope you had a lovely Christmas to. Damage limitation is what we need :) I feel better being back on plan ive enjoyed relaxing but it doesn't half make you sluggish I was beginning to crave clean food lol.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know what you mean about craving healthy food again. I felt so sluggish yesterday. I've learnt my lesson from last year where I went too overboard and had the worst heartburn ever.

2.1.15 Friday

breakfast
bacon, eggs, 35g porridge with skimmed milk

snack/lunch
pork pickings, banana, pear, muller light yogurt

dinner
chicken, jacket potato (0.5), salad, 2 small corn on cob, 1 tsp peri peri sauce (0.5), pepsi max

peri peri sauce is half a syn a table spoon I had a tea spoon so really its perhaps no syns but will count anyway.

3.1.15 Saturday

breakfast
3 egg omelette, bacon, baked beans
Skimmed milk (HEA)

lunch/snack
banana, muller greek yogurt (0.5)
Apple

dinner
slow cooked braising steak with onions, potatoes, carrots & peas
Medium glass of red wine (6)

update...

just realised that by the time we eat dinner it will be late and I haven't had my HEB so Andy suggested cooking the roast potatoes in EVO oil so this will have to do for today, not my usual option but I won't have time to eat anything else.

Last edited:
4.1.15 Sunday

Breakfast
35g porridge oats (HEB)
skimmed milk (HEA)
blueberries (f)
half banana (f)

Lunch
medium pack of Morrisons Sushi (3)
half banana (f)

Dinner
Roast Pork (f)
SW roast potatoes (f)
carrots, broccoli, cauliflower & sprouts (f)
gravy with granules (2)

5.1.15 Monday

Well what a day, was on training today and OMG what a shambles, I don't have much experience of attending training sessions but I'm sure they should be more organised than today's.

Food

Breakfast
35g porridge oats (HEB)
Muller Light Yogurt (f)
skimmed milk for coffee

Lunch
Chicken (f)
Salad (f)
2 tsp low cal mayo
banana

Snack
2 Muller Greek Light Toffee yogurts (1)

Dinner
Salmon
Jacket Potato
Salad
2 mini Babybel lights (2/3 HEA)
1tsp low cal salad cream (

Last edited:
6.1.15 Tuesday

intrim weigh in shows 2lb loss so thats christmas weight gone already anything now is a bonus.

Food

breakfast
35g porridge (HEB)
skimmed milk (HEA)
Blueberries (f)

Lunch
Salmon (f)
Salad veg (f)
banana (f)
Muller light (f)

Snack
Brooklea fat free Greek yogurt - I think they are free but may be 0.5 if not

Dinner
Bacon (f)
omelette (f)
tomatoes (f)
baked beans (f)

Last edited:
4 new dresses arrived yesterday from the Very sale, 3 size 16 and 1 size 14 and all £10-£12. Tried on for my mum who is my critic, sometimes harsh critic as she tells me the truth if somethings not nice but they all got the 'keep me' thing is though if I continue they'll all be too big.

I keep thinking that I'm fine as I am now, but then the other side of me is thinking keep going to see where you get to,it's becoming a little obsessive I think...

7.1.15 Wednesday

last night I made a massive slimming world chilli from Pete's recipes but adapted to make it go further adding extra beans to bulk it out.

breakfast
muller light yogurt (f)
35g porridge (heb)
raspberries (f)

snack
pear (f)

lunch
SW chilli (f)
chilli rice

greek yogurt (f)
banana (f)

dinner
2 ww sausages (1)
sw chips (f)
egg (f)
beans (f)

I think the key is you need to be happy and if you feel you getting too obsessive to pull back a bit. Food is a big part of our life's, we need it to survive but it's not everything.

I love chili it's so filling and tastes great the next day.

8.1.15 Thursday

off to ASDA tonight to pick up some bargins according to a thread on here Alpen lights are 96p and Muller Light Greek yogurts are also 96p....

breakfast (late)
wholemeal roll (heb)
2 ww sausages (1)
tsp tomato ketchup (1)

lunch
banana (f)
mug shot (f)

dinner
small pack sushi (0.5)

9.1.15 Friday

Official WI day and I've lost 2lb so christmas weight gone and I'm back to lowest weight of 11.11. New goal is to lose 5lb this month so 3 more weigh in's should be doable

9.1.15 Friday Official WI day and I've lost 2lb so christmas weight gone and I'm back to lowest weight of 11.11. New goal is to lose 5lb this month so 3 more weigh in's should be doable

That's great welldone x

Yay! Denise you are doing so well. Especially with. It just having been Christmas.

Hopefully I will keep on track now too lol. Just rejoined a slimming world local group.

Keep up the good work

Yesterdays meals

breakfast
porridge with skimmed milk

lunch
3 egg omelette with 2 baby bel lights and slice of bacon

dinner
Andy's home made chilli beef soup - noodles, beef, stock, chillis, sugar snap peas, baby corn.

snacks
banana
chilli nuts - lost count...ooopps....

Mmmmmm chili soup sounds lovely. I can't buy nuts in as I can never have just a few. Neither can OH he ate a full packet of dry roasted at weekend

The nuts are now gone...thank god, I can't stop once I start.

sneaky peak on scales is showing 2lb loss from last Tuesday which is great, seems the weight is on the move again after sticking at the same weight through Nov and Dec. I haven't been on to update my food diary but I have stuck to plan 100% both me and my son are both keen to shift some more. Dan has now lost 3 stone 5 so he is catching me up.....

Declaration...I need to stop buying clothes!!!!!

No really, a week doesn't seem to go by without buying something....I suppose it's better than buying junk food lol.

weigh in today (16.1.15) I have lost 3lb so it seems my weight is on the move back down, not that it's gone up except for the 2lb for Christmas but it did start to stablise which I wasn't ready for yet so it seems relaxing now and again gives your body a kick up the bottom.

I have just come across some WW hot chocolates in Aldi on offer so thought i'd try the Jaffa flavor and it's totally delicious...will buy some more, it's a lot thicker than the options or the highlights and it's only 38 cals (not got a scooby on syns to be honest, I'm sure it'll be on here somewhere if I want to look)

Back