Just been for my gym induction

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rolo, 8 April 2008 Social URL.

1. rolo

rolo Full Member

I am going to ache tomorrow!! I didn't do the bike because I hate it and I'll have to do the treadmill thursday because one was broken and the other was being used. I started off with 8 mins at the highest level on the rower, talk about throwing me in at the deep end! Then 8 mins on the cross trainer which nearly killed me! 6 minutes on the stepper and then onto the weights and sit ups. When we got to do floor work I thought this will be great i get to lie down. 15 leg raises and then another 15 going up in 2 counts and down for 1 on each leg and I had changed my mind! Boy did my legs and bum HURT! Then more leg raises but slightly different this time. I'm going again thursday before weigh in and hopefully get to do the treadmill too. I am so unfit but hopefully it won't be long until I can do it without nearly collapsing and then make it harder.

Roz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    OMG....I THINK ILL GO TO SLEEP FOR YOU ! YOU MUST BE SHATTERED!

WELL DONE YOU!

kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU WILL NOTICE A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS AND FIGURE.

Ruthy xx

4. rolo

rolo Full Member

Thanks Ruthy, I hope so. I could do with a kip lol, wish i had instead of wasting my day off doing housework LOL.

Roz x

5. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Yay for you Roz, how was it? Bad as you thought??

Ohh I'm all inspired again now, no doubt the feeling will pass, but I'm half thinking about rejoining my gym too. xxx

6. rolo

rolo Full Member

I was surprised at how unfit i am. But I even wanted to go again this evening but thought better of it. Go on join!

Roz x

7. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Roz you crack me up :giggle:you are so funny. You will ache tomorrow but no pain no gain....

GO GIRL:party0011:

8. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Roz! stick at it hun!
    Your braver than me!

Ruthy xxxx

9. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Well done Roz, you must be shattered!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.