Just been for my gym induction

rolo

I am going to ache tomorrow!! I didn't do the bike because I hate it and I'll have to do the treadmill thursday because one was broken and the other was being used. I started off with 8 mins at the highest level on the rower, talk about throwing me in at the deep end! Then 8 mins on the cross trainer which nearly killed me! 6 minutes on the stepper and then onto the weights and sit ups. When we got to do floor work I thought this will be great i get to lie down. 15 leg raises and then another 15 going up in 2 counts and down for 1 on each leg and I had changed my mind! Boy did my legs and bum HURT! Then more leg raises but slightly different this time. I'm going again thursday before weigh in and hopefully get to do the treadmill too. I am so unfit but hopefully it won't be long until I can do it without nearly collapsing and then make it harder.

Roz x

OMG....I THINK ILL GO TO SLEEP FOR YOU ! YOU MUST BE SHATTERED!

WELL DONE YOU!

kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU WILL NOTICE A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS AND FIGURE.

Ruthy xx

Yay for you Roz, how was it? Bad as you thought??

Ohh I'm all inspired again now, no doubt the feeling will pass, but I'm half thinking about rejoining my gym too. xxx

Roz! stick at it hun!
Your braver than me!

Ruthy xxxx

Back