Just been for my weigh in!

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
4 off this week, I'm pleased but also a little gutted not to have got to my 4 stone this week :mad:, I needed just 2 more little lb's!! Next week.....Fingers crossed!!

:happy096:Brilliant loss Mrs bee.... I'm sure you'll crack those other 2lbs by next week.

Well done...:D:D:D

Hi Mrs Bee

I think it was Yasmine who posted on the forum and said that we should think of each pound as 2 packets of butter. Thats a great thing to do I think, helps you to visualise the weight you've lost. I'm going to go to Tesco this weekend and count out the pounds i've lost in terms of a pile of butter and then put it back !!

You'll definitely have your 4 stone next week I'd say, if you up your exersise you'll definitely do it.

Are you going to refeed for Christmas then?

Cabbez

well done the 2lb will be gone next week

keep strong
xx

Thanks guys!
Cabbez, I have not planned to refeed for xmas at the moment, I had just set myself 4 stone as a mini target for xmas!!

Thats a great loss. Well done. You'll have that 2lb gone next week and more. Fair play to ya. Keep it going!

MrsB, you have done fabulously well! That 2lb will be off next week plus more no doubt so you can smash your mini target! :)

Well done hun your doing great!!! Caz xx

4lb is brillant hun and next week will be just as good ya will be hopping around with excitement wishing ya loads of luck and fingers are crossed for a good result, take care

Well done hun, you will definately get those 2 pesky pounds off next week and more besides keep it up xx

Back