Just binged....

sal210707

Just had a binge... But a healthy one... Just ate an entire bag of chopped carrots and a packet of prawns!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i keep pinching wafer thin ham lol but im goin zumba later not gunna av ma bar till bout 8.30 at least itl keep me in ketosis lol x

Pants... Really have ruined it now... 10 boiled sweets and a glass of wine later........ Drawing line-------------

And now cheese, breadstix and more wine... Ok, another line------- grrrrr... Now very depressed. Vicious circle :-(. The problem is u feel hungry all the time. On cd I didn't after 3 days! Been on it 9 days and still hungry... And now the binge...:-(

nvm hun just get bk on it 2moro we all have bad days x

Just think of what a binge might have meant in the past. I bet it would have involved a lot more food than this mini-binge!

Whenever I slip I remind myself that there was a time when I would not have been able to draw any kind of line until I was absolutely stuffed. With junk.

We need to give ourselves credit for progress - and also allow ourselves to be human. We cannot ever be 100% perfect all the time!

Back