• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just booked my holiday for MAY

... as the title says.. ..

We have booked ourselves a weeks holiday in May, Majorca here I come! (hopefully a slimmer me?!?)

Still in my first week, and my weigh in 2moro. The holiday booking has definately given me some incentive to shift the pounds :)..

Ideally I would love to get back into the 11stones for then,.. currently in the mid 13stones.. DO YOU THINK I COULD ACHIEVE THIS GOAL? or am I dreaming ? ;)

Louise

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
Ooooo can I come? And yeeeeeah you'll drop that by May no probs, probably even before that xxx

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Hell yeah you can definatley do it!!!!!!!!

Awwwww im soo jealous!

Were going on a holiday this year.. all the girls and the guys.. and I dont want to be the fat girl of the group so ive definatley gotta lose the weight andt MAINTAIN it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi, it isn't booked as yet but we are going to Malta and i think it will be the last week of May...I'm hoping to lose 5 stone by then !!! Just need to start the dam diet!!!

hi, it isn't booked as yet but we are going to Malta and i think it will be the last week of May...I'm hoping to lose 5 stone by then !!! Just need to start the dam diet!!!

Well all th ebest for r weight loss.. Malta- very nice!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
ooooh you can defo lose 2st by then my sweet :)
I am very very jealous :(

I lost my weight last year as i had 2 holidays abroad and i hadnt been for 6years so it was also one of my incentives to losing weight too :)

Yes definately 2 stone chemist told me 1 stone per month, and then do maintenance, he even said you can loose a bit more on maintenance, we'll see when we get there ... and we will

Dawn