JUST BOUGHT NEW CLOTHES!

I was going to hold out to I got to target... (i still have 10 pounds to loose and im working hard to tone up so reckon i will be a dress size smaller in 1 month)

...I went to poker last night and to be honest I was embarassed cos my clothes are huge on my now... and I look like a tramp in work so really want to start looking good and wearing clothes that flatter my figure!

Bit the bullet and went to riverisland and warehouse today!

Got a beautiful black pencil skirt, 2 gorgeous tops, a jacket and a new pair of black patent knee high boots! :D

The skirt is size 8 and tops are size 10! It was the most beautifullest experience of my life!

I cant wait to go shopping again - I seen soooo many nice things that I can now wear.

I was size 16 top and size 14 bottoms 11 weeks ago. I used to walk into clothes shop and look for clothes that would hide my sins... now im looking for clothes that will show me off! lol

It was almost surreal to try on these small clothes today and look at myself in the mirror and go "WOW! I did it!"

Best feeling in the world - money couldnt buy that feeling.

I cant wait to go to work on monday now and dress up in my new blouse and skirt. :)

love to u all
julz xoxoxox

Yes you DID do it and I can feel your excitement hun, fandabulous. It is the most wonderful feeling and you so deserve it, enjoy it, it just gets better and better!!!

We are definately gonna need pics missus!

xxxx

Congratulations Julz babe :) You deserve to treat yourself and I hope you look fab and feel even fabber(lol) in your new togs :D

Wow! That's incredible. Very, very well done.

Your enthusiasm is infectious - it's making me want to continue so much more.

I can't even imagine walking past 'fat clothes'.

Get pics on - would love to see the changes.

Well done again - enjoy x

That sounds fantastic and has just given me a big boost, hearing how exciting it is and how good it made you feel - can't wait now!!
Well done! xx

Wow!!!! how fab is that!!! you have done it babe...and without a whing!! You are amazing, inspiring and bloody determind!!! You deserve to be out of this world happy!!
you will knock em dead on monday!!! switt swooo
Pics please... i think we need a fashion show!!

Yup, do some posin' and let us see :D:D:D

wow - now im smiling even more! lol xox

Yes you DID do it and I can feel your excitement hun, fandabulous. It is the most wonderful feeling and you so deserve it, enjoy it, it just gets better and better!!!

We are definately gonna need pics missus!

xxxx

LOL! Oh porgie babie! TY!!! I am excited - I feel 20 years younger - I feel soooo sexy and just feel an amazing sense of achievement!

I am deffo going to get some pics taken! Think i will get my mum to take some tomorrow! Ill do a wee fashion show! lol :)

Thanks for all ur support and you look amazing in ur new pics??

Is that you lying naked covered in flowers btw?? ;) lol xox

Congratulations Julz babe :) You deserve to treat yourself and I hope you look fab and feel even fabber(lol) in your new togs :D

Thanks babe! :) xox

Wow! That's incredible. Very, very well done.

Your enthusiasm is infectious - it's making me want to continue so much more.

I can't even imagine walking past 'fat clothes'.

Get pics on - would love to see the changes.

Well done again - enjoy x

Walking past fat clothes is awesome - I seen some tops today that I would have normally went for - and I was like ha ha ha - wouldnt think er jimmy wrinkler... no chance - im going for the slim fit clothes now baby... oh yes! Bring it onnnn!

I am so telling u - this diet is amazing and when you get there wow - you will be over the moon! Its awesome!!!!!!!!! xox

That sounds fantastic and has just given me a big boost, hearing how exciting it is and how good it made you feel - can't wait now!!
Well done! xx

I cant wait to u feel it too babe! Its unreal and the BESTEST feeling EVER!!!!!!! xox

Wow!!!! how fab is that!!! you have done it babe...and without a whing!! You are amazing, inspiring and bloody determind!!! You deserve to be out of this world happy!!
you will knock em dead on monday!!! switt swooo
Pics please... i think we need a fashion show!!

LOL! Nic babe! TY!!! I am soooo happy - I am def going to get pics up!!!! Thanks for all your lovely comments - it melts my heart to read such nice things! Thanks xox

Yup, do some posin' and let us see :D:D:D

I will! Going to call my mum tomorrow and see if she will take some pics while I dress up! lol Should be fun! lol xox

(me wanting to get pics taken - now that is weird! lol)

OOH how lovely!! Clothes shoping no longer a nightmare!!! You deserve it after all your hard work! xx

Thanks - clothes shopping = heaven to me now babe! xox

LOL! Oh porgie babie! TY!!! I am excited - I feel 20 years younger - I feel soooo sexy and just feel an amazing sense of achievement!

You feel sexy, because you are lady. You should be damn proud of yourself sweetheart. I am grinning like a lunatic on your behalf! xx

I am deffo going to get some pics taken! Think i will get my mum to take some tomorrow! Ill do a wee fashion show! lol :)

Oh yes please do, I would love to see them and it's so inspiring xxx

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You feel sexy, because you are lady. You should be damn proud of yourself sweetheart. I am grinning like a lunatic on your behalf! xx

Oh yes please do, I would love to see them and it's so inspiring xxx

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WOW!! AWESOME... AMERCIAN BEAUTY- EAT UR HEART OUT! LOVE IT! :)
XXXXX

:thankyou: sweetheart xx

I will be lurking tomorrow, awaiting your pics !!! :D:D

well done Julz !! :D

can't wait to see the pics !

Debz x

Well done Julz. You have worked hard and deserve to treat yourself. I shall look forward to seeing your pics.

I love that I don't have to go to the outsize shops for clothes - although I am a size 16/18 so they still sell my size. And wearing jeans for the first time in years!!!

This diet is the best and you, Julz, are an absolute star!

(You said you feel 20 years younger - hunny that isn't possible - you are only in your 20's - aren't you?)

Well done babe, I'm pleased for you and proud of you.

x

I cant wait to get to that stage well wear with the clothes

well done Julz !! :D

can't wait to see the pics !

Debz x

thanx debz xox :)

wooooo hooooooo sexy lady ! bet u look fab in ur new outfits,cant wait to get some new clothes myself xxxxxxx

ty! getting new clothes is awesome - im so excited about all the new things im going to be able to wear! - u deffo need to treat urself babe! xox

Well done Julz. You have worked hard and deserve to treat yourself. I shall look forward to seeing your pics.

I love that I don't have to go to the outsize shops for clothes - although I am a size 16/18 so they still sell my size. And wearing jeans for the first time in years!!!

This diet is the best and you, Julz, are an absolute star!

(You said you feel 20 years younger - hunny that isn't possible - you are only in your 20's - aren't you?)

Well done babe, I'm pleased for you and proud of you.

x

Thanks babe! :) You always soooo nice! 20 was a typo - I meant to type 10! lol I am 33 this november! So i deffo feel and look as good as I did when I was 23! :) xox

I cant wait to get to that stage well wear with the clothes

Its def worth the wait and the effort - infact LT is so easy and quick! Its probably worth more! lol xox

Hey Julz, bet you're loving shop fitting-room mirrors now! (I used to wonder why they made me look bigger than usual.....arrgghh!!)

Well done, enjoy!

Back