just cannot get back in the game! help!

Supergirl1980

Silver Member
I have well and truly lost the plot this Christmas and new year. According to my scales i have put on another 2lbs this week after my 3.5 gain last week. Every day i tell myself that i am back on plan and then end up scoffing more Christmas leftovers. My wi day is tomorrow and i am fighting with myself to try today to get on plan or just say sod it and have another bad day then treat tomorrow as fresh start.

What do you do when you feel like this?

I think realistically you need to get rid of any christmas yummies that are tempting you, make a weekly plan - shop according only to plan and then write yourself a food diary. Right back to basics. That first week wasn't easy, so its bound to be a strugggle to get back on, but write everything down and you will start to realise the syns in everythingn that passes your lips again x

I have well and truly lost the plot this Christmas and new year. According to my scales i have put on another 2lbs this week after my 3.5 gain last week. Every day i tell myself that i am back on plan and then end up scoffing more Christmas leftovers. My wi day is tomorrow and i am fighting with myself to try today to get on plan or just say sod it and have another bad day then treat tomorrow as fresh start.

What do you do when you feel like this?

I could have written this! The only difference is for some reason I did gain 4lbs the first week but then lost it all the second!?! Weird cos I've eaten more chocolate and cheese than i thought was humanly possible!

I was supposed to be back 100% on plan today but so far have eaten 5 chocolates out of a box of milk tray! I think because I was expecting a massive gain over the last 2 weeks where in actual fact I maintained I'm not as motivated as I should be......

Those tips are great thought, I'm gonna write a meal plan for the week today, shop later and portion out the last few chocolates into manageable syns!

This is me to a T I have spent the last month non stop munching and gained 4.5pounds which isn't too bad considering but I'm finding it so hard to get back into the swing of things meh

I eneded up saying 'sod it' and eating loads the day before WI. I did gain, though seeing that number on scales goup again was thoroughly depressing and I have been on plan since then. WI in is in the morning and I am feeling very hopeful for a good loss. I certainly don't feel bloated and yukky after a week on plan.

I did have to chuck out a load of Christmas naughties to take away the temptation. I would have carried on eating otherwise!

Hi everyone i couldn't agree more after being off plan for about 18 month and losing just over 2 stone i felt i should restart but like most of you im finding difficult to get back on plan 100% and still having some christmas yummies around is not helping:(

Back