just can't seem to get back on track

Bernadette and mum

I've been very bad this week, splurging for no reason every other day, I just can't seem to get back on track and I feel completely out of control, anyone have any tips on how to get back on slimming world?:eek:

Go to group. Weigh in. Plan your weekly food including your treat. Use all 15 syns so u don't feel deprived. Go food shopping for all your stuff u need. Make ur lunch the night before. Take fruit or hi fi bar in ur bag Incase u need to snack x

I've been the exact same, more or less all summer!! Re-read my books this eve, got lunch sorted for work tomorrow and think I will go to an earlier meeting this week, my usual meeting is on Thurs but I didnt go last week and I think I need to be brought back down to earth with a thud so will try weigh in Mon / tues this week......christmas countdown is on

Try writing a little diary or something about all the reasons you want to lose weight. You don't have to do anything with it, simply delete it when you're done if you want to - write WHY you started this journey in the first place. For your health? To look great? feel better about yourself?

Then planplanplan. Do a SW grocery shop. Go through the website, the magazines, the recipes on here - try new things. Have fun with it.

There is no quick fix to 'finding' motivation. If you want to do it bad enough, you will. No one can say anything that is going to flick that switch that just brings everything back into place; it really has to be something you really want.

Good luck!

Back