Just cheated :@

Kiimmiieejj

It's TOTM and I gave in to not one but 10 chocolate fingers, just thought I'd shame myself on here, teach me a lesson grrrrrr 4 days being good and I cracked when I wasn't even hungry x

I know i shouldn't laugh but i had to when you said you'd shame yourself on here lol! It's not like school, nobody will give out to you for doing something wrong, you're only human :) everyone makes mistakes you just have to learn from them and the fact you came on here instead of finishing the whole packet shows you're starting to. it was a slip up, don't lose heart over it :)

Lol sometimes I have to punish myself this way to learn, I'm over it now been good today :p .. Sent myself to bed in disgrace, woke up with a lesson learnt haha ..thanks lough lady hope everything's going well for you x

Its always a lesson learnt isnt it, funny how we go straight for the chocolate and not an apple.. hope you have a better few days, you really have such a little amount to loose you can do it, stick on the lipotrim train lol x

An apple lol nooo I want Chocolate, the funny thing is I don't normally like choc, it's just come on all of a sudden, crazy cravings, everything will be good I've done this before and lost 5 st nothing can hold us down, I love lipotrim it's changed my life x

Back