Just checking before I go ahead...

p_mcg

...Raspberry Leaf Tea is ok to drink isn't it?

i didnt think it was... as it is fruit tea. Sorry if i'm wrong.. feel free to correct me :)

Technically it's not a fruit tea tho, it's a leaf tea... hmm

Aren't all teas leaf teas ?

Well I mean it's not actually made from the raspberry fruit tho, just the leaves....

I'd phone your pharmacist hun to check x

Raspberry leaf tea is fine as not made from the berry. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is the reply I got from Lipotrim, about my Clipper RL Tea...

"Not a good idea. It has stuff other than the raspberry leaves that you should not have"

This is the reply I got from Lipotrim, about my Clipper RL Tea...

"Not a good idea. It has stuff other than the raspberry leaves that you should not have"

in that case hun you need to go for the one from holland and barrets, not expenscve and ive been told twice thats allowed:D

Gonna get some tomorrow..thanks Natalie :) Will give this lot to my sister for her last few weeks of pregnancy :D

Gonna get some tomorrow..thanks Natalie :) Will give this lot to my sister for her last few weeks of pregnancy :D

lol bless that how i started to like it actually, from being preggers and taking it, and ya know what it did help:D

I didnt have chance to try it, both of my little "cherubs" came early... :)

I didnt have chance to try it, both of my little "cherubs" came early... :)

awww bless i only tried it with the last one, my midwife said it wont make him come earlyier but would help the pushing stage as it makes the womb and contractions stronger, and it so true the other took me a long time to get em out lol and lucas only 5 pushes, so must be that or my body isnt what it used to be pmsl:eek:

Back