Just checking

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by intermusic, 19 January 2012 Social URL.

1. intermusic

intermusic Member

Hello :D,

I'm just checking is there any kind of alcohol i can drink while on the diet? I dont mind straight whiskey but can i have just like any kind of like say spirit but just no added coke or lemonade:confused:

Properly not advised to drink whilst on the LCD but i have a lot of up coming events and they would like me to have drink with them. Would this be oki? Because as far as i know there aint no calories in whiskey or vodka? right? :break_diet:

Thanks
    Liam

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. intermusic

intermusic Member

Btw LCD being 'Low Calorie Diet' :p

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. intermusic

intermusic Member

The lipotrim one, Food replacement. Lots of water but just the shakes and the gym work :)

6. Louloubellehoney

Louloubellehoney Gold Member

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Big no no... sorry. lipotrim is a Ketogenic diet and if you drank you`d never go into ketosis and therefore sabotage your weight loss.... not too mention I think its quite dangerous too...Sorry to disapoint, but this should have been made clear to you when you viewed the DVD and spoke to the pharmacist... Hope that helps. Louise :)

7. intermusic

intermusic Member

Hey Louise :)

Cheers for the reply :) No worris i just thought I'd ask :) i'm not too bothered as i prefer to drive anyway :)
    No harm in asking :)

Thanks
    Liam

8. cherrygem

cherrygem Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
  9. Louloubellehoney

Louloubellehoney Gold Member

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Way to go... yay :D hope all goes well for you Oh and Welcome :)

10. HockeyNut

HockeyNut Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(37.37%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim / Weight Watchers
    You can always drink fizzy water and pretend it's something more exciting. Have fun.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.