Just completed Attack - my thoughts so far.

Toriax

I just completed my attack phase or 3 days and wanted to share my thought so far.

I have enjoyed the food and the challenge and didn't crave carbs like I thought I would - though I have missed my morning crumpet. Having said that I am very much looking forward to eating lots of vegetables today as I just feel the diet is much much much more managable when I can bulk meals with veg.

I have 'lost' 1.5lbs. I write it in commas because I am not sure I actually have, my weight naturally fluctuates between 9.2 - 9.5 at the moment and I am still within that range (9.2 and a quarter!!) so it could just be I would be that weight today any way and tomorrow I may be back up a few lbs etc.
If I have indeed lost 1.5lbs in 3 days I will be very pleased, I know it is a small number compared to most but I have gone into this only looking to lose 10lbs total and it was taking me around a month to lose a single pound before that. If I could lose a pound a week I would be thrilled as I will be at my goal weight by my goal date - 10 weeks instead of 10 months - yes please :)

I am now going to do a week of cruise and see where I am and how I am feeling after that :)

Toriax- well done on your huge weight loss. Which plan did you use for that weight loss?

It's true that, with 10lbs only to use, you won't see the staggering losses some "larger" people have. You may even see a slight rise on the scales with the reintroduction of veg. Are you exercising at all? Even a 30 min walkk per day is good.

Good luck!

Back