Just couldn't help it!!

Jambro

I know what most of you will say about this but I am a serial scale bouncer!!! (I won't say hop because I am a bit too big for hopping!!)
I've lost 8lbs since starting CD on Friday!!

Pretty good aye???:D:D:D:D

Wowee missus thats just fabulous, don't you just want to tell the world! All the incentive you need....what on earth will the weeks loss be?

Congratulations on your loss so far :D
Nothing wrong with weighing daily (imho) as long as you accept that they are only a guide and that if you are 100% on plan you will continue to weigh less :)

Fandabulous!! Don't worry about the scales, I have weighed daily since I did Cambridge!

x

Wow!!!! What a great loss, your end of week WI should be amazing - bet you can't wait! Well done; that's the great thing about CD, seeing such rapid results keeps you going:)

Hoorah! This diet's great isn't it! It looks as if we are at a similar stage (my first week loss on Saturday was probably about 8 pounds) - lets all keep up the good work.

Wow thats great! well done! xx

FAN FLIPPING TASTIC.... you should be proud. CD works when we do it 100% this should help you get through any tough moments!

I have to confess - I am a scale hopper too . It's even worse when you have digital scales as every quarter pound counts. I am realistic enough to know though that I can sometimes be 7 lbs heavier in the evening (belly full of water) than the mornings so it's important to take any fluctuations in your stride and don't let any apparent gains get you down.
Well done on your loss!

Back