Just cracked....

twinklyjojo

M supposed to be on a dd but just cracked and eaten about 500 cal at least worth of food. Was so starving. Really annoyed with myself. Can't have a dd til mon now as got 40th birthday party tomoro and family meal sun. Typical that it's weigh in tomoro too.

Don't know what to do as love juddd and concept but find dd's hard and feel full of guilt every ud! But thought of going back to restrictive dieting is horrid....

twinklyjojo said:
M supposed to be on a dd but just cracked and eaten about 500 cal at least worth of food. Was so starving. Really annoyed with myself. Can't have a dd til mon now as got 40th birthday party tomoro and family meal sun. Typical that it's weigh in tomoro too.

Don't know what to do as love juddd and concept but find dd's hard and feel full of guilt every ud! But thought of going back to restrictive dieting is horrid....

Twinkly, the best thing about this diet is that it doesn't matter!

So you've had an ID instead of a DD; no worries! Enjoy your UP weekend (guilt free) then back with a brilliant DD on Monday.

Honestly, don't let it eat away at you (if you'll pardon the pun ;))

Have a great weekend :D

P x

Absolutely!

Who cares? Adjust your expectations and stop beating yourself up. You simply cannot use other diet logic on this!

Enjoy your family do's, don't diet the joy out of them!

See you Monday for the next DD - she says 2 glasses of red into the bottle with a big beef stew about to arrive in a bowl, with BREAD and BUTTER!

Hey less of the bread and butter ^^^^ im on a Dd today :p haha it's only one day in the grand sceme of things will make no difference however feeling discouraged will because it could lead to u giving up. So be determinded to be positive enjoy ur weekend and ur evening having confidence u will stick to ur plan next week :)

What is it you're struggling with? Can we help? Are you eating all your calories together or spread over the day? I'm sure we can resolve it together.

DeeCe said:
omg. I do love this JUDDD forum & th "oh well, it doesn't matter" positive-ness :D

There's no guilt with JUDDDD - that's why we all love it so much and why we are such s happy bunch ;-D

Back