When to WI

Vixs

S: 16st0lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 3st11lb(23.66%)
I have just completed my 1st week of JUDDD and loving it so far!

I am doing Mon, Wed, Fri as DD and Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun as UD.

When, in your experience is the best day to weigh yourself? I assume after a DD but would Tuesday after 1 DD be too soon from the weekend up days to make a difference on the scales, would I be better waiting until Thursdays or it doesn't matter?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

missnic07

Silver Member
S: 11st0lb C: 8st8lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 20.6 Loss: 2st6lb(22.08%)
I do the same days as you and weigh myself on a Saturday morning, that gives me the rest of the week to get rid of the weekend gain :)

Vixs

Thanks, make sense. I will do that. :)

JillyCornwall

S: 20st0lb C: 17st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.7 Loss: 2st11lb(13.93%)
I'm a glutton for punishment I do Tues morning! The way I see it is if its the same day each week if I lose I lose..whatever day I weigh on!

dubsndice

Wants to be thin!
S: 15st9lb G: 14st0lb
I weigh myself after every down day ATM, probably will end up doing it before the double up day though, which will be Friday am for me as I my DD's are Sun, Tues and Thurs

DopeyAngel

Sweet wrapper fetishist.
S: 14st7lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 2st4lb(15.76%)
I'm a glutton for punishment I do Tues morning! The way I see it is if its the same day each week if I lose I lose..whatever day I weigh on!

I do the same. I weigh the same day every week on the basis that real fat loss will show regardless of whether it was an up or down day before. I see it as more of a true weight.

Vixs

Weighed this morning after 12 days and a DD and I have lost 8.9lbs!! Know most of that will be water weight but happy with that. :)

Want2BeSlim

Gold Member
Weighed this morning after 12 days and a DD and I have lost 8.9lbs!!

Wow well done that's brilliant!

I'm thinking of doing Mon, Wed and Fri as DD's when I start exercising and doing it that way I would weigh on a Saturday morning to have 5 days to get over the double up at the weekend.

ladybird777

Silver Member
S: 15st2lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 1st7lb(9.91%)
Well done on the weight loss. My official wi is every Tuesday morning too regardless of if its after a dd or not.

Vixs

Thanks everyone, going to stick to weighing myself every Saturday morning. Loving this plan, it's so easy and flexible. Next mission is to start exercising but I am finding it hard as I am so busy at work, when I get home I am so tired. Hopefully soon I can find the energy to do something.