Just Dance 3

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
When I track it on mfp as exercise I've been putting it as wii fit but I use a lot more exertion than I do on wii fit so I've logged it as dancing, do you think thats right?

Yup I do!

Cool thanks! I love it, nearly got Taio Cruz Dynamite move perfect, let's not talk about my sons favourite of video killed the radio star - I've never seen anything so camp in my whole life lol x

I thought there was something wrong with the wii until I realised I was just rubbish and too slow lol then figured out I need to hold the remote super still! X

It is slow, wish we'd bought an Xbox & kinnects or whatever it's called as they're meant to be so much better. I've just been given the wii personal trainer "game" & so you can't cheat with running it has a strap you put the wii remote in GULP!!!

Oooh I forgot to even track this on MFP. OH and I have been doing this a few times a week. We only have just dance 2 though. Think I may invest in JD3 on payday - January is the longest month ever.

I also borrowed that Dancing Stace mat game off my brother which is quite good.

Ive got Wii active 2, where it has the body monitor strapped to your arm and legs, cant cheat on push ups anymore :( have got wii zumba, now that is funny. Shame I cant fit the belt round my hips yet tho, fits round my waist tho but have to jiggle extra hard to get it to pick up the movement.

hobnobsmummy said:
Ive got Wii active 2, where it has the body monitor strapped to your arm and legs, cant cheat on push ups anymore :( have got wii zumba, now that is funny. Shame I cant fit the belt round my hips yet tho, fits round my waist tho but have to jiggle extra hard to get it to pick up the movement.

Am so with you there I got it for my bday in July & the size of the belt or should I say lack of size put me off!!!

Really annoying isnt it! I have Just Dance 2 but not the others and I have the Wii Fit games and exercises, also have the Biggest Loser Game, thats actually quite good. But none of them have given me a workout like the Wii Active 2, i have ached for 2 days because i did a 15 minute workout on it.

I also borrowed that Dancing Stace mat game off my brother which is quite good.

thats what ive got. i love it. been doing it for years now. can do some experts songs but only on the arcade machine as the 'plastic' mat you get at home with the xbox slips everywhere. dancing stage is really good with weight loss. when i started it about 9 years ago i lost so much weight and it tonnes up your legs good and proper lol xx

I'm looking into get Just Dance 2 would you recommend it? I have the Wii active and it is really good, not got round to using it again but I will :eek: (when I find the bits and pieces I need for it).

Back