• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just dance for the wii

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
i have got it, i love the eye of the tiger and cotton eye joe, if u fancy an exercise one try ea active with the resistance bands and the leg strap it has a 4 week challenge. or do what i do and spend the past 3 days painting my stairs and kitchen, i feel like ive done a step aerobics class by going up and down the ladders for days!!

CEB

It's brilliant! My favourite are Step by Step and Cotton Eye Joe - and who on earth choreographed ring my bell, it's almost rude, especially when I have seen my nieces dancing to it!!!!!

But on a plus side, think of the calories you are burning!

Do you need a dance mat with the dance one?

I fancy getting a new game as I am getting a bit bored with Wii fit plus. Cant decide if dance or active now? Does the resistence band really work?

jen3

Silver Member
Must get mine out - have only had a little go. Need to wait till the littlies are in bed as they all want to go on it!!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
I also love this game!! My 4 year old loves MC Hammer and "who let the dogs out".
It is great fun and you dont think that you are actually doing a workout until the next day :)

After all your good comments on this game went out and bought it and have to agree it is great fun - love eye of the tiger the best.

We got a bit over adventurous on the dance moves and hit the centre light fitting thankfully it didnt break..............lol

its a bit different from the wii fit i suppose so refreshing although im really bad at just dance!

My OH bought this for me, as I love a boogie and a sing song (love all the singstar stuff - though not exactly going to shift those pounds!).
Anyway - can't believe I haven't tried it yet. After all your posts will certainly give it a go this afternoon.
Can't wait for 'Eye of the TIger'!

Yup! Played it and loved it. What a great workout too! What I also love about it is with every new song there's a change of routine so you are not going to get bored easily. It's also quite a challenge following the routines, but not so much that you want to give up and I guess the more you do the faster you'll learn the routines. I was also really impressed with the number and variety of songs. I'd say pretty much something for everyone.
x

jillyg

I bought Just Dance on Thursday and tried it today. I love Cotton Eye Joe and it's amazing how out of breath you get and it's fun!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Does the resistence band really work?

The resistance band that comes with Sports active isn't that good , i got a blue one from ebay which is much better, and yes you should see my muscles, it does work!

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
When i first got this and loaded it i thought this is going to be a pile of poop, but i love it.
my son wanted to challenge me and i was feeling pretty confident and put everything into it and he put about the energy level of a lemming and he slaughtered me just by moving his arms. but i did build up a sweat.x