Just Dance for the Wii

LouLoux

Anybody else play it? I love it ! :stickdance::party0049::stickdance:
:Dxxx

yes Louloux.. I have just dance for the wii.. I love it too. it makes me feel so much better

I want the 2nd one now lol :) x

I have just ordered number 2 from Amazon.... The first one is brilliant, but i found it was getting a bit boring x x

me too loulou.. i've lent my copy to a friend but can't decide between just dance 2 and the muscials one

me too loulou.. i've lent my copy to a friend but can't decide between just dance 2 and the muscials one

What's that one Delly? x

OoOo i'm gonna have to check all these out :D x

Su, I think it's called Dance on Broadway.

i have a game called personal trainer dance fitness for the wii - it's brill x

Is that the "My Fitness Coach" one?

just ordered a couple of new games for my wii.. the biggest loser and ea dance workout!

I think maybe Santa will bring me just dance 2 lol!

think so su - got that many workout games now not 100% on all the names
dance on broadway is a bit weird we've got it - it's no where near as good as just dance -if your into musicals and like the songs it's good my kids don't have a clue what they're dancing lol x

think so su - got that many workout games now not 100% on all the names
dance on broadway is a bit weird we've got it - it's no where near as good as just dance -if your into musicals and like the songs it's good my kids don't have a clue what they're dancing lol x

My kids are not allowed to touch my wii!! lol

I must admit i feel a bit of a plonka doing my wii fit and just dance in my front room because i have them silly jardiner (? spelling) curtains (with an arch in the middle) and my tv is on the wall opposite the window, so anyone looking in (nosey buggas!) would get a fright.... Not a pretty sight!!! pmsl x x

ok...I am going to say that i have been thinking about getting some exercise game for my wii...there is so much out there....I love dancing too. Would anyone recomment one? sorry a bit behind....but have read the thread and am totally confused now!!

ok...I am going to say that i have been thinking about getting some exercise game for my wii...there is so much out there....I love dancing too. Would anyone recomment one? sorry a bit behind....but have read the thread and am totally confused now!!

I have Just Dance, and that is good, but have just got Just Dance 2 from Amazon, but have been told i am not allowed to use it until i open it, all surprised, on Xmas morning!! lol

Have a look at Amazon hun, and check the lists of songs.. They are easy to follow, and good fun x x

Thanks hun....shall do that ..... I have already told hubby what I would like for xmas......not sure what he say if I tell him I have changed my mind and prefer the wii just dance 2....." Typical gemini!!" I'm guessing he say!!!

Anybody else play it? I love it ! :stickdance::party0049::stickdance:
:Dxxx

hey i love just dance, its great fun and excerise, i do this instead of the gym, and ive just got just dance 2, its harder but fantastic, some dance songs on there to get the heart rate up

Cheer Natalieann, you guys have been a great help!!! Let's hope the floor boards hold up!!! :)

Am I missing out....

I have a Wii and it sits in the corner unplugged, think we've had it connected twice...

Obviously no kids in house lol

Ananda you'r not the only one .... when we first bought the wii we played it 24/7 now it's collecting dust. Hopefully it still works.....I have a habit of plonking myself on the sofa when I get it from a long days work...hopefully Mr wii will help getting rid of the habit!!!!

Back