Just Dance

parisbeach

Silver Member
I hoping for a good loss on monday, as been doing the Just Dance on the wii, it fab to use as you can compete with others , gives you the incentative to try harder, and it fun also.

i seriously recommend it.

do you need a dance mat for it or can you do it without one?

Ooooh...don't rub it in Parisbeach....I have had my copy of Just dance on order from HMV (£17.99) since before Christmas...but due to mass demand they are out of stock....although they advised me 3 days ago that it was now despatched...I haven't received it yet...it is definitely on its way though as they have debited the money from my account...but now cos' of the weather we are yet to see the bloody postman!!!!
I can't wait though and will update you as soon as it has arrived and been tested!

Thanxs all, I get most stuff from amazon as they deliver asap. We have ordered several things from them the afternoon before and the next day they arrive that is service.

omg this is fantastic!!! i started doing this on monday and now do 10 songs full length in 40min so im getting 40mins of danceasize lol, its gr8 as you dnt feel like your doing much but my arms are hurting so thats something and in a gud way, can not recommend this enuf!! xxx

Yes my arms are killing today, i woke up aching but as you said it a good thing as it means i have worked hard enough. I will be doing more again today, as it warms me up in this cold weather too.

Back