Just do it!

evilpenguin said:
Have it whenever and however you like mama ;) xx

Cheers sweetie. I dug the ciabattas out of the recesses of my cupboard so will have one tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

I have a blog called Mama's Meals and put pictures of my cooking on there. Come and have a butchers. X x

Today I feel like carp but have tried..

Breakfast
Skipped

Snack
None

Lunch
Roast chicken 2.0
Roast potatoes
Rice n peas
No veg :0(

Snack
Clementine
Pomme bears 3.5
Birthday cake bite 2.0

Dinner
Lamb 3.0
Rice n peas
Broccoli and green beans

Attachments

• image-3113617318.jpg
    image-3113617318.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 26
All of your food looks so delicious! :drool: I still need to try your Saturday soup recipe! xx

evilpenguin said:
All of your food looks so delicious! :drool: I still need to try your Saturday soup recipe! xx

Thanks honey. I do love to cook!
It's a nice soup. Not one that I have often but it's a nice meal in one. You can also use lamb neck or mutton instead and it's bloody awesome

Well, am still feeling rough today. This flipping cold is miserable.

On a VERY positive note, I have done as advised and upped my veg intake and I think it's working. My WI is tomorrow so will see.

Am now gonna have some brekkie

Attachments

• image-1800880693.jpg
    image-1800880693.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 21
evilpenguin said:
Good luck for WI hun :D x

Thanks babes. I'm feeling optimistic. Thanks for ur advice and support, I think it's made the difference. I am going to work harder at having breakfast and have found ways to incorporate more veg into my meals. I guess it all takes time but I know I'm getting there

Thanks again x

Still feel like poo but, with a child, there's no such luxury as being ill!

Have has the following today

Breakfast
Mama's Mama's tuna and scotch bonnet omelette and beans

Snack
None

Lunch
Jerk chicken 1.5
Singapore seafood fried rice

Snacks
Crisps 3.5
Chocolate 5.5
2x clementines

Dinner (leftovers)
Roast lamb 3.0
Rice n peas
Tenderstem Broccoli

Lemsip 0.5

Attachments

• image-3055312788.jpg
    image-3055312788.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
OMG I think my tastes are changing. I used to love salt so much and would add lashings to my dinners. Now, as i eat more plain veg, I feel like everything is too salty.

Hmm...I can't help feeling like I have changed and that is amazing to me as I never thought I would.

I am a great success in many, many ways but the older I got the more out of control my eating became. I have always fought change on this front and felt that people who count calories are self-obsessed fools who need to relax. Now I see that they are the smart ones who actually "get it!".

Admitting that I had a problem and wanted to do something about it was hard but I knew that SW was the way for me and I'm glad that I have stuck with it. I also love that it allows you to eat normally meaning that this journey is a private one; something that takes the 'public' pressure right off. Nobody knows I'm on a "diet" because I eat so well all of the time; including chocolate and crisps every single day.

I get to cook and plan and invest time in myself like never before and it feels great. instead of the excuses and obstacles I now get up at 5am to exercise and spend a whole morning in the kitchen preparing healthy and nutritious meals for me and my wonderful family. There are just no more excuses left. I can and will continue to do this and I am going to make sure that I enjoy it along the way.

I am writing this down because I know that not everyday will be like this and I need reminders.

I'm babbling now (but it's my blog so I guess I can, right?)

mama_mia said:
OMG I think my tastes are changing. I used to love salt so much and would add lashings to my dinners. Now, as i eat more plain veg, I feel like everything is too salty.

Hmm...I can't help feeling like I have changed and that is amazing to me as I never thought I would.

I am a great success in many, many ways but the older I got the more out of control my eating became. I have always fought change on this front and felt that people who count calories are self-obsessed fools who need to relax. Now I see that they are the smart ones who actually "get it!".

Admitting that I had a problem and wanted to do something about it was hard but I knew that SW was the way for me and I'm glad that I have stuck with it. I also love that it allows you to eat normally meaning that this journey is a private one; something that takes the 'public' pressure right off. Nobody knows I'm on a "diet" because I eat so well all of the time; including chocolate and crisps every single day.

I get to cook and plan and invest time in myself like never before and it feels great. instead of the excuses and obstacles I now get up at 5am to exercise and spend a whole morning in the kitchen preparing healthy and nutritious meals for me and my wonderful family. There are just no more excuses left. I can and will continue to do this and I am going to make sure that I enjoy it along the way.

I am writing this down because I know that not everyday will be like this and I need reminders.

I'm babbling now (but it's my blog so I guess I can, right?)

This is the best time to write something like this down, then if you have a bad day you can reflect on this and remember why you started this journey in the first place! I wrote myself a letter, created a new wardrobe wishlist and used my 'before' picture as my phone wallpaper, so that if I ever feel disheartened or frustrated or fall off the wagon I can remind myself of why I need to stick at it!

Good luck mama! Xxx

Thanks penguin

Well, thanks to your advice with the veg I lost 2.5lbs!!!

That is great for me as I have STS for about 6 weeks; or lost no more than half a pound.

This has put me into the 13's which is a real step forward.

This flu is killing me...you feeling any better???

Thanks penguin

Well, thanks to your advice with the veg I lost 2.5lbs!!!

That is great for me as I have STS for about 6 weeks; or lost no more than half a pound.

This has put me into the 13's which is a real step forward.

This flu is killing me...you feeling any better???

Omg well done!! You must be chuffed! :D :D Keep it up hun!

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon :( My cold seems to have gone away, just left with a bit of a sniffle and a cough, I'm so glad because I was back at college today and didn't want to have to take time off. Woke up feeling chirpy :D:D

xx

evilpenguin said:
Omg well done!! You must be chuffed! :D :D Keep it up hun!

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon :( My cold seems to have gone away, just left with a bit of a sniffle and a cough, I'm so glad because I was back at college today and didn't want to have to take time off. Woke up feeling chirpy :D:D

xx

Thanks babes, I am well chuffed. Still off work with this flu but am slowly getting there.

Yesterday wasn't too bad considering I was so ill.

Breakfast
None

Lunch
Lamb, rice and broccoli

Snack
Pomme bears 3.5
Chocolate 5.5

Dinner
None

evilpenguin said:
Which pom bears are 3.5 syns? All of them?? xxx

No, they do some that are smaller bags. I get the 6 pack cheese and onion and they are 75kcal per pack so I round them down to 3.5 (prob should be 4).

I think that he pizza flavoured ones are the same. I get mine from tescos and I think they're 19g packs.

Ah the ones I have are 90 - 100 cals so I count them as 5 syns. I was hoping I'd got it wrong and was due myself some syns back lol no such luck! xx

evilpenguin said:
Ah the ones I have are 90 - 100 cals so I count them as 5 syns. I was hoping I'd got it wrong and was due myself some syns back lol no such luck! xx

Lol... Look out for the 6 pack!!!

Back