Just do it!

evilpenguin said:
How you getting on mama? x

Hey honey
I have been doing ok-ish. Haven't been able to cook due to flu and only just back at work. I somehow managed to stay the same but know that I'll put on this week.

Have ordered my Christmas food shopping and am hoping that I will make sensible decisions over this period but, if not, will have to pull it back in once the festive period is over...

And you honey??

Hey honey
I have been doing ok-ish. Haven't been able to cook due to flu and only just back at work. I somehow managed to stay the same but know that I'll put on this week.

Have ordered my Christmas food shopping and am hoping that I will make sensible decisions over this period but, if not, will have to pull it back in once the festive period is over...

And you honey??

Hey mama

Having the flu sucks!! I hope you're feeling better now. It's so hard to follow SW 100% when you're not ill, so being ill makes it ten times harder!! I had a STS last week, I think it's cos I was ill (amongst other things lol) but this week have managed to lose - you never know hun you might be surprised at WI!

It's too easy to go off plan at xmas! I've managed to stick at it so far, but have had way too many flexi days this week (too much alcohol!!!) just looking forward to next week when it's all over tbh!!

Like I said mama, been doing ok, sticking at it but had a few blips. Had 2 days 100% this week, the rest were a bit of a mess. I'm blaming xmas! The last couple of days it's been drinks that have taken me over syns, but that's usually just as bad as food syns eh! I weighed in early this week (in the hopes of the flexi days not catching up with me yet lol) and I've lost 5.5lbs so I'm over the moon!!!:D Will probably have a gain next week but I'm prepared for that - Sunday is the last day of flexi syns so will be right back on it 100% all the way! Til NYE anyway when I have more drinks lol :eek:

Take care. Let me know how you get on at WI!
xxx

evilpenguin said:
Hey mama

Having the flu sucks!! I hope you're feeling better now. It's so hard to follow SW 100% when you're not ill, so being ill makes it ten times harder!! I had a STS last week, I think it's cos I was ill (amongst other things lol) but this week have managed to lose - you never know hun you might be surprised at WI!

It's too easy to go off plan at xmas! I've managed to stick at it so far, but have had way too many flexi days this week (too much alcohol!!!) just looking forward to next week when it's all over tbh!!

Like I said mama, been doing ok, sticking at it but had a few blips. Had 2 days 100% this week, the rest were a bit of a mess. I'm blaming xmas! The last couple of days it's been drinks that have taken me over syns, but that's usually just as bad as food syns eh! I weighed in early this week (in the hopes of the flexi days not catching up with me yet lol) and I've lost 5.5lbs so I'm over the moon!!!:D Will probably have a gain next week but I'm prepared for that - Sunday is the last day of flexi syns so will be right back on it 100% all the way! Til NYE anyway when I have more drinks lol :eek:

Take care. Let me know how you get on at WI!
xxx

Hi penguin!
Congrats on your weight loss!!!! Flippin heck 5.5lbs, I am so chuffed for you ?

I am trying to stay focused but am struggling. Not only is it Christmas, but we were due to go on holiday tomorrow.
I say "due" because DD got chicken pox and we had to cancel today! Am gutted but hey ho, such is life

I have decided to have a cook-up today to console myself so am getting the fridge and freezer stocked with good, SW friendly food. That will make me feel better.

How was your Christmas honey???

mama_mia said:
Hi penguin!
Congrats on your weight loss!!!! Flippin heck 5.5lbs, I am so chuffed for you ?

I am trying to stay focused but am struggling. Not only is it Christmas, but we were due to go on holiday tomorrow.
I say "due" because DD got chicken pox and we had to cancel today! Am gutted but hey ho, such is life

I have decided to have a cook-up today to console myself so am getting the fridge and freezer stocked with good, SW friendly food. That will make me feel better.

How was your Christmas honey???

Hey mama

Sorry for taking ages to reply lol I've not been on here properly for a while have just been using my phone to update my food diary!

Thanks hun I was chuffed with the 5.5lbs!! I managed to only put on 2lbs over Xmas so I'm still in my new stone :D however New Year was pretty bad SW wise so my next WI might be bad! Hoping this week I can limit the damage as I'm back on it 100% it's been hard though.

Aw what a shame, I hope she's feeling better now? Did you manage to rearrange the holiday or was it cancelled completely?

Xmas was good thanks, nice and quiet :)

How are you getting on with SW? I hope you're doing well!!

Xxxx

evilpenguin said:
Hey mama

Sorry for taking ages to reply lol I've not been on here properly for a while have just been using my phone to update my food diary!

Thanks hun I was chuffed with the 5.5lbs!! I managed to only put on 2lbs over Xmas so I'm still in my new stone :D however New Year was pretty bad SW wise so my next WI might be bad! Hoping this week I can limit the damage as I'm back on it 100% it's been hard though.

Aw what a shame, I hope she's feeling better now? Did you manage to rearrange the holiday or was it cancelled completely?

Xmas was good thanks, nice and quiet :)

How are you getting on with SW? I hope you're doing well!!

Xxxx

Hey penguin,
Happy new year honey!!

How it going over there??? Have you had your weigh in yet? How'd it go?

We are looking at holiday options but still haven't got the money back so await it eagerly.

I am doing well over here. Mia went back to nursery today so is much better thank you.

I have got back into my flow with regards to SW. I put on about 2.5lbs in total but am working hard to get them off and managed a good kettleworx workout this morning.

Take care... Mama x

Hey mama, happy new year! I keep forgetting its now a new year lol

Nope no WI yet, not til Saturday. I had a sneaky jump on the scales and they're showing 1lb up, hope it's gone for Saturday! Should really stay off the scales but they just tempt me....

Hope you get your money back soon and get your holiday!! Glad to hear Mia is better:)

2.5lbs is nothing really, you will get it back off again in no time. I've been working out too, managed to do the 2nd day of the 30 day shred today! Feeling it though - everything hurts!:(

xxxx

evilpenguin said:
Hey mama, happy new year! I keep forgetting its now a new year lol

Nope no WI yet, not til Saturday. I had a sneaky jump on the scales and they're showing 1lb up, hope it's gone for Saturday! Should really stay off the scales but they just tempt me....

Hope you get your money back soon and get your holiday!! Glad to hear Mia is better:)

2.5lbs is nothing really, you will get it back off again in no time. I've been working out too, managed to do the 2nd day of the 30 day shred today! Feeling it though - everything hurts!:(

xxxx

Good luck for Saturday!!!!

Have been ok-ish. He'd sushi today and it was lovely. Well done in the 30DS, have heard great things about it. Did you enjoy?

Good luck for Saturday!!!!

Have been ok-ish. He'd sushi today and it was lovely. Well done in the 30DS, have heard great things about it. Did you enjoy?

Mmm sushi, did you make it yourself?:D

Yeah it was good fun but seriously hard work, just in a bit of pain now, but apparently it gets easier.. :rolleyes: we shall see!!

xxx

Back