ProPoints Just Do It!

If I don't lose this week I'll cry

Done more exercise this week and ate on plan... I know I have eaten in the cafe a couple of times but with the Leslie Sansone miles I've been doing.....

I'll let you know how I get on in the morning

Well weighed in today....

and saw a 1.5lb loss.

Part of me is dissapointed as I tried really hard this week but at least its a loss. Suppose I'm dissapointed as the week before I gained a pound so overall this last week I have just lost half a pound. But I will keep at it.

Upping my exercise - walking with Leslie Sansone - I love her positive attitude and encouragement.

Must buy some food shopping as my cupboards are getting low.... I've been putting off doing it. I am not sure whether to shop online (and if so with who) or to go in person which I haven't done for probably well over a year. Can I be big, brave, bad and butch enough? :)

Hi there,

Off plan on Friday but back on it Saturday and yesterday. Hopefully all my good work will mean something.

I am trying hard not to get obbssed about the numbers on the scale, but it is hard

I didn't even enjoy the chocolate on Friday.....

Interveiw this coming Friday and I would like to lose some weight this week to make me more confident.

I am not a number...

Going to start walking with Leslie Sansone in earnest...

Must drink more water and less diet cola - sure it doesn't do my body any good all those chemicals

Off to do a Leslie Mile or Two

Half a pound off this week.

Slightly dissapointed but I haven't "been" in a few days - take Senna earlier this week.

But at least its pointing in the right direction.... so I will take it with good grace

Here's to a brilliant May for us all.

J&P

Hi there,

Binged for Britian twice this week and yesterday got attacked by a lump of cheese.... at least I am logging I guess....

I expect a pound gain this week but.... will I be disheartened? I am going to use it as a restart opportunity - and really explore Propoints and use them to the max.

I've been doing a few Leslie Miles and this has left me feeling positive~ all I've got to do now is make sure I don't self~sabotage.

Read some stuff about WW that I got from eBay - and made myself chickpea balti and rice for tea - made enough for a harty meal tomorrow - think I'll have it lunch time so I feel I'm having something special whilst others are eating chips.

I don't want to be a fluffy bunny any longer - I want to be a mean, lean sex machine ! *blush* yes... I want to look good n*de

Bring on tomorrow morning..... hope I get enough sleep tonight.

Had a job interveiw on Friday - part of me says I blew it - but after walking with Leslie I can't see why I don't have a chance to get through to the next stage. Be doing my c.v. on Friday so that should give me a boost as well.

Its been nice not working today. Drunk loads of diet cola - need to drink the water to balance it out.

I'll let you know how I got on in the morning.

J&P

Hi there,

not sure how many I've lost this week - it could be three, it could be one. I'm 11st 6lb now - so just over a stone gone.

I'm thinking of rejoining WW online..... if I could find another programme to track my food I would gofor that. ideally I want a tracker I can copy and paste.

Concentrating on not eating chocolate and trying not to binge..... ideally I would eat three meals a day - I've been having snacks of fruit.

Starting paid employment today. Over the weekend I went to a couple of charity shops and brought skirts - all size 14.... some fit and others I will have to shrink into..... something to aim for.

Having food delivered this evening from asda....... don't think I have ordered any ofn my binge foods..... I had to buy some food.... and I was running out of loo roll!

Its heartening to see a loss on the scales - and that is with having a block of cheap chease (fatty) yesterday evening......

Hope I do OK with the job - its basically half doing what I was doing but getting paid for it... same desk etc., just subtle differences in office dynamics.

Guess I'd better go and have me breakfast!

Hi there,

not sure how many I've lost this week - it could be three, it could be one. I'm 11st 6lb now - so just over a stone gone.

I'm thinking of rejoining WW online..... if I could find another programme to track my food I would gofor that. ideally I want a tracker I can copy and paste.

Concentrating on not eating chocolate and trying not to binge..... ideally I would eat three meals a day - I've been having snacks of fruit.

Starting paid employment today. Over the weekend I went to a couple of charity shops and brought skirts - all size 14.... some fit and others I will have to shrink into..... something to aim for.

Having food delivered this evening from asda....... don't think I have ordered any ofn my binge foods..... I had to buy some food.... and I was running out of loo roll!

Its heartening to see a loss on the scales - and that is with having a block of cheap chease (fatty) yesterday evening......

Hope I do OK with the job - its basically half doing what I was doing but getting paid for it... same desk etc., just subtle differences in office dynamics.

Guess I'd better go and have me breakfast!

Good Luck for your job Sweetie, I use the 'fake' WW App on my iPhone and iPad, do you have one of these gadgets? X

Hi there,

I had a sneaky peak at my weight this morning and found I have put on 2 pounds..... but it doesn't count until tomorrow morning..... right?

I feel as though I have lost my way..... I need to find out how to get to destination Slimdom.... knowing how I got myself into this mess isn't going to help at the moment - I just need a way out.

Part of me says to cut myself a little slack. Last Tuesday I started paid work and it is hard to get used to the change in office dynamics. (I'm working where I volunteered)....

I did do 2 Leslie Miles yesterday - I need to get more consistant with my walking.... I need to get more consistant - full stop.

I have an android phone but perfer to do my tracking on the computer..... Part of me says go to meetings but that is added expense - and it is a long way before my first wagepacket..... Guess I could do it on pen and parer and see how it goes. I was even thinking of going back to Slimming World (wash me mouth out) but I have no full gauge in me - I will eat to nearly overflowing and then still look arround for food.

Going to have a salad for lunch today.... from the cafe downstairs in the office block.... heaven alone knows how to calculate the points for that

At the moment I am wearing a just above the knee lengtjh pink skirt. Think I will change it for a longer length skirt today - I am self conscious about me bummmmmmmmmmmmmmm (its a bug 'un)

Had two bananas for breakfast - too lazy to microwave the porridge!...... no wonder I am constipated.... and that doesn't help my weight loss efforts either.

Until tomorrow

Hi there,

I had a sneaky peak at my weight this morning and found I have put on 2 pounds..... but it doesn't count until tomorrow morning..... right?

I feel as though I have lost my way..... I need to find out how to get to destination Slimdom.... knowing how I got myself into this mess isn't going to help at the moment - I just need a way out.

Part of me says to cut myself a little slack. Last Tuesday I started paid work and it is hard to get used to the change in office dynamics. (I'm working where I volunteered)....

I did do 2 Leslie Miles yesterday - I need to get more consistant with my walking.... I need to get more consistant - full stop.

I have an android phone but perfer to do my tracking on the computer..... Part of me says go to meetings but that is added expense - and it is a long way before my first wagepacket..... Guess I could do it on pen and parer and see how it goes. I was even thinking of going back to Slimming World (wash me mouth out) but I have no full gauge in me - I will eat to nearly overflowing and then still look arround for food.

Going to have a salad for lunch today.... from the cafe downstairs in the office block.... heaven alone knows how to calculate the points for that

At the moment I am wearing a just above the knee lengtjh pink skirt. Think I will change it for a longer length skirt today - I am self conscious about me bummmmmmmmmmmmmmm (its a bug 'un)

Had two bananas for breakfast - too lazy to microwave the porridge!...... no wonder I am constipated.... and that doesn't help my weight loss efforts either.

Until tomorrow

Hey Sweetie, I think starting the job is very stressful and stress can add lbs, just take it one step at a time, u will find your feet in the job and in time the diet will follow. PS-If it was me I would dissect the salad to work out the PP like I did with my kebab last week but that's just me and my OCD ways lol. X

Hi there,

coming back with me tail between me legs!

I bit the bullet and joined WW on line for a month on Friday - I should be able to afford this and it helps keep me on track.....

I've also changed me weigh in day to a Friday and will doing it at Boots so I get a printout. I don't beleive I've put on that much weight but...... thatsb what the scale says 12 stone 3pounds.....

Worried abiout money - having to wait patiently for benefits to be sorted out etc., and for my first wage packet - hope I have enough food for Pickle the wonder dog..... If all else fails I can go to poundland.....

I feel far more sane since Friday. Had a jacket potato on Friday from the cafe - hope I calculated it right.

Interesting thing will be what I have for lunch the next couple of days - I am sometimes lead astray by a volunteer - willing victim that I am. It was soup today - might well be soup tomorrow - at least the weather has cooled down enough for wsoup.

Glad to have made it back to Mini's

Hi there,

coming back with me tail between me legs!

I bit the bullet and joined WW on line for a month on Friday - I should be able to afford this and it helps keep me on track.....

I've also changed me weigh in day to a Friday and will doing it at Boots so I get a printout. I don't beleive I've put on that much weight but...... thatsb what the scale says 12 stone 3pounds.....

Worried abiout money - having to wait patiently for benefits to be sorted out etc., and for my first wage packet - hope I have enough food for Pickle the wonder dog..... If all else fails I can go to poundland.....

I feel far more sane since Friday. Had a jacket potato on Friday from the cafe - hope I calculated it right.

Interesting thing will be what I have for lunch the next couple of days - I am sometimes lead astray by a volunteer - willing victim that I am. It was soup today - might well be soup tomorrow - at least the weather has cooled down enough for wsoup.

Glad to have made it back to Mini's

Welcome to the Friday WI Crew, I also weigh in on a Friday and in Boots! X

Hi there,

Went to Boots this morning - I did walk into town..... and got weighed. i was dchuffed to find I had lost 5 lb this week. I know a lot of it is due to the fact I put on so much weight the week before and poor food choices the week before as well. I'll still take it.

Now the food will start to get creative. I might need to go to a chairty and ask if they provide food.....I will try to keep track of what I eat.....

at least this way I don't have money for binges which can only be a positive!

And the cafe was closed today so my last couple of quid was spent on a packet of crisps (the best choice there was).... and some fruit on the way home. I love sharon fruit :)

Need to get some exercise in but ..... keeping from binging is a positive for me - and feeling positive is a strange sensation for me - strange but nice.

Hi there,

Went to Boots this morning - I did walk into town..... and got weighed. i was dchuffed to find I had lost 5 lb this week. I know a lot of it is due to the fact I put on so much weight the week before and poor food choices the week before as well. I'll still take it.

Now the food will start to get creative. I might need to go to a chairty and ask if they provide food.....I will try to keep track of what I eat.....

at least this way I don't have money for binges which can only be a positive!

And the cafe was closed today so my last couple of quid was spent on a packet of crisps (the best choice there was).... and some fruit on the way home. I love sharon fruit :)

Need to get some exercise in but ..... keeping from binging is a positive for me - and feeling positive is a strange sensation for me - strange but nice.

Sorry for delay replying, Well Done on your Loss, How have u got on this Week? X

Back