Just done my first week!!

Wow your doing amazing and really helping me reading all this in back after failing a few fine as head wasn't in it but it is now, I've just had my first weight in and lost six pound she showed me in fat what it looked like so was really happy, let's hope next week is the same

YAY for you Witchy on a great loss!!! Although it has gotten much easier for me i still have some days which really test my will power and motivation but im proud to say i have been strong enough and no cheats so far!!! Godd luck to you on the rest of your Cambridge journey.. do you have a diary?? So i can check up on how you are doing?

Hi yolande, how is it going? I haven't been online for quite a while as things at work have been a bit crazy! But, I've just been for weigh in number 3 today and lost another 5lbs!

So in total, I'm down 19 lbs in 19 days! I'm so happy! How is your journey going?

I'm moving onto ss plus at the weekend and ss in the week. I just can't go without food any longer! I just had some monkfish and asparagus for dinner and it tasted like the best thing I'd ever eaten!

I hope all is well :)

xoxo

Hey was wondering where ja were =) Ah im so pleased for you 19lbs in 19 days is AMAZING!! Im still going strong no cheats ha ha have my 4th WI tomoz and i i said after 4 weeks i may go up to ss+ but having 2nd thoughts still feel like i can carry on with just ss and also i really dont trust myself YET with food i might buy some bars for next week and have them too so i can actually chew something but taking it day to day has been working much better for me than thinking of a whole 12 weeks with no food.. But i dont want my metabalism to get lazy so will go up to ss+ shortly even if its just for a week
I can only imagine how amazing your first meal must of tasted and the weight loss on ss+ is basically the same as on ss!! Ah im so pleased for the both of us ha ha its great to hear you still going strong too.

Hi yolande, how are things going? hope you've had a good loss this week, I have missed my weigh in yesterday, but heading down tomorrow...fingers crossed! This Will be 4 weeks down :)

Hey im going good thanks my WI is tomorrow eep 5 weeks down then.. time has flown by yay. I have been having 1 bar a day this week and it feels like im having such a treat with them they are a very welcomed edition to my diet YUMMY. Good luck for tomoz and be sure to let me know your WI in results. Hope we both get a nice suprise =)

Good luck to both of you xxx

88lbs to go

Thanks sas28 =) I lost another 6lbs made it past the 2 stone mark now woop woop!!!

Yay go you xxxx

88lbs to go

Hey Yolande, another fantastic loss. Well done x

well done you are doing great :D
keep up the good work

kaz:)

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Hi yolande, Congratulations! 6lb in a week is really good!! It is so totally worth all the agony at the beginning. I am now not really bothered by the sight and thought of food, it's like something in my brain had switched off. But that, in my eyes, is a fantastic revelation!! I weighed on Monday and lost 5lbs, so a total of 1 stone 10lbs in 4 weeks! I'm so pleased :)
How are you doing sas28?

Congrats to you too thats amazing losses =) Im the same not bothered by food now which is a very good thing. It feels great knowing that this time i will actually get to my goal i am soooo motivated for it!! Keep it up the good work x

Well done honey - you're doing so well! I'm not sure I could do it being surrounded by food every day. I know you'll get to your goal too - must be amazing to feel so positive that you can achieve!

Wow feels like it was just the other day i posted my first WI results time is going so quick... had WI 6 on monday another 8lbs off cant actually believe it.

Back