Just done my first week!!

hey i'm a newbie. i'm on the cd. the first few days were very hard ! everyone complains about the water which is an issue ! i end up finishing 1 bottle only :( i'm trying hard tho

i weight 306 lbs. and i lost 15 lbs on week 1:bunnydance: which is a miracle ! now i'm 291 lbs

i have to reach 165 lbs :argh:

good luck everyone, keep it up

hey i'm a newbie. i'm on the cd. the first few days were very hard ! everyone complains about the water which is an issue ! i end up finishing 1 bottle only :( i'm trying hard tho

i weight 306 lbs. and i lost 15 lbs on week 1:bunnydance: which is a miracle ! now i'm 291 lbs

i have to reach 165 lbs :argh:

good luck everyone, keep it up

Hey :D How many days have you been on CD now??? I honestly really struggled with the water but when around day 6 my mouth was always so dry the water went down a treat now i am ok on water i rather enjoy it but must say on my days off from work i do struggle to drink more that 2l.
WOW :eek: Thats an amazing 1st week loss keep up the good work :D Oh and i would suggest you start up a diary on here it really helps especially on those days when you feeling down. And also i have a rather large amount of weight to lose so thinking of months ahead being on this diet depressed me so bad so i now think week to week and time has flown by.
Good luck hun :p

I had my week where the weight loss slowed down a bit lost 2.5lbs but i am very pleased as in total thats 39lb in 7 weeks which i think is just awesome =D

Yeah, but you had a really excellent loss last week so it is probably just evened out ... 10.5 in 2 weeks is a great loss! Are you still on ss or have you started on ss + yet? X

Thanks sazzledazzle =D Yip im looking at the monthly losses as instead of weekly i am very pleased with my loss so far. Im still on ss cant actually believe it i have not eaten anything and drank nothing but water it looks like im going to be sticking to this the whole 12 weeks would of NEVER thought i cud do it on week 1 =D How are you getting on??

Yolande - you started the diet pretty much exactly the same weight as me. I'm not sure how much you weigh now? I only started yesterday (for the 2nd time, i lost 4 stone the first time in 3 months) but i'd love a buddy if you still need one!! We'll probably have the same goal weights too! x

Hey hun yeah was just about the same weight as you are at start... i started at 20 stone and im now at 17stone 3.5lbs. Wow you lost so much in 3 months =) What made you stop the first time?? Good on ja for coming back tho wish you lots of luck. My goal is written down as 154lbs cos thats what i should be for my height (im 5'8") but when i am close to it i will see how i feel. Yeah i will be your buddy im on here every day cos it helps so much especially during the hard days =) Time has really flown by for me so far. Are you doing ss??

Heyyy :)
How much is 154lb in stone? My goal is to get down to 10 stone, but idealy i'd love to lose 8 stone by the end of this year. Yeah i started SS yesterday, and so far finding it ok. The reason i stopped the first time was just lack of motivation, i didn't appreciate the fact i'd actually lost 4 stone, and while everybody else could notice it, i couldnt. So this time i really hope i can keep focussed. Well done on your amazing weight loss so far!! Are you on SS? xx

154lbs is 11 stone thinking i will weigh 11 stone one day is something i cant even believe but i will do it =D My only concern is losing 9 stone is that i dont wana be left with loads of saggy skin im scared of that =( I can relate to you not noticing i was feeling down last week cos i have lost nearly 3 stone everyone else can notice but i just didnt until this week i notice a small difference but not big even tho i can feel it in my clothes they are hanging off me and i had to get smaller work tops my stupid head just does not seem to want to believe it, makes me wonder even if i get to goal will i always see the fat girl in the mirror...
I am on ss and have not slipped up once if i go back to where i was on week 1 i would never have believed i would of lasted so long but i need to stay 100% the whole way while i have all this motivation in me.. the hardest part is that i have had to give up my social life it gets me down a bit but being at my goal weight will make all this worth it. Im sure you will keep focused i will be here boosting you along as im sure alot of others on here will too =D

Thanks honey :)
11 stone is fab!! The thaught of me ever getting to 10 stone seems pretty impossible at this stage, but i know we can do it. There's a girl on here, in the sucsess stories section who has lost 17 stone!!!! And shes close in age to me i think, so thats really inspired me and confirmed the fact that i CAN do this, just like you can. I think once we're slim, it might take a while for our brains to actually let us beleive that we're slim.. but we'll get there! Imagine shopping in normal highstreet shops, fashionable clothes.. i cant wait!!

Do you have facebook honey? I added 2 other girls earlier and we're inboxing, supporting each other. As you have roughly the same as me to lose, it'll be nice for support :)

Yeah i seen her story AMAZING!! I cant wait to buy nice clothes that i can choose from instead of having to buy what fits... i often check out clothes online and look at the sort of things i will be able to wear =D

I think i'm going to start looking at skinny clothes online as motivation for me to keep going :) Its so nice having this forum and people to support you! I've made friends with 3 or 4 people today already, its lovely!! xx

Oh yes this forum is amazing it has helped me more than i can say!!

Back