Extra Easy just dont know what to do UPDATE!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling low. It is so frustrating when you've been following the plan and have a gain or maintain.

Ok - I've had a look at your diary and looks ok, could you have more to drink? I saw you mentioned you weren't sure you were drinking enough. You also said you'd had a few/couple days off plan, not eating enough. That could definitely be one of the causes. You could have water retention, I gained 3lbs one week for no apparent reason, I was totally bemused! My biggest mistake was then getting really annoyed and just eating what I fancied for the next 2 weeks.

So, I'd suggest you could try and have EE for the next week and write down every thing that passes your lips. Aim to have one extra glass of water every day and make sure you are eating enough. Snack on fruit between meals and try not to miss any meals (as much as poss!!)

You will then be able to see if this is actually an issue with the EE plan for you, or if it was a weird blip.

If you still don't get the result you're looking for, maybe add 3 different days to your week. EE for 4, green and original for the other 3.

Please stick with it though xx

Are you sure you are being completely honest with yourself and your food diary. I know I've 'slipped' tiny things in there, thinking its only about .5 syns, not worth bothering about, or 'forgot' I'd had something, but when I actually wrote down every single thing, food and drink that actually passed my lips, it was suprising how much it added up to. Just a thought.

That's a good point Mella. I got to the stage where I thought I was being good all the time, rounding up my syns. But my weight was just staying the same for weeks; going up one, down one etc etc. So I wrote down everything and was amazed that the way I was eating, I was using ALL my syns over the weekend, but had kept having them during the week too, so way over what I should have had.

It is really easy to do, the odd things slip back in to our diets. Going right back to basics and noting it all can really help :)

You no i said i was in good well now im in a bad mood

I only went and put on 1.5lbs im so gutted :cry::cry:

My C said there is nothing he can really suggest, so after 3 weeks of trying ee again its failed, and he said go back to green like you did where you lost weight in past, but i dont want to do green or red i like ee and im not eating loads neither.

I just wanna cry i seriously do, my kids are gobsmacked and they said how the hell you put on mum, you been an angel so far this year. i love them to bits

i just feel like giving up and maybe im doomed to be fat for rest of life i cant see any other option.

If i try one day red one day green i aint gonna lose am i? i dont really wanna do that as i no i will feel miserable on diet.

Thanks for replys all :(

You say you are not eating loads? But are you eating enough? I must admit, I am from the view that free food is free.....to a certain point. Its all about striking a balance, eating enough to feel satisfied but not eating too much and I think thats all about trial and error for each individual.

Why do you think you won't lose weight doing one green and one red? Before Extra Easy came along red and green were the 2 main plans and it seemed to work for most. How about giving it a try just for a week, you never know, a loss may spur you to continue.

I totally know where you are coming from.
Despite following SW on and off for 20 odd years(!) and always losing really well on it, I now find as I am getting older (41) the weight certainly doesn't drop off like it used to. But we have to keep plugging on or do as you suggest, stay fat for the rest of our lives.....and I'm not prepared to do that!!!

Another option is WW. If you don't eat much and want to eat foods in mixed variations then maybe WW for you. You can eat red and green foods keeping within your points, do you think that may be an option for you?

Keep going and Good Luck

I just went to have a look at your food diary Hun and there isnt anything typed up since the 5th December, so cant help with the meal plans themselves.

I just went to have a look at your food diary Hun and there isnt anything typed up since the 5th December, so cant help with the meal plans themselves.

Oh sorry its a different section its at the top one not food diaries but dairy i think and its title is new year new moi, but im doing green today so fingers cross :D

Back