Just dropping in to say hi

Ti@ra-M@ker

I haven't been posting much. I still read them all though just to keep myself motivated but I really just haven't had anything to report!

All is going well, and I seem to be over my naughty stage ...although I might have had 1 or 2 grapes the past couple of days :rolleyes:

All in all I'm finding things a bit easier though. However I still don't feel that my willpower is as strong as it was. I'm a bit worried as I'm going out tomorrow night and there will be a buffet there. I might just have to disappear off early as I cannot face watching other people eat just now.

I'm still determined to do this though. Although weight loss has been slow the last couple of weeks I think things will start to improve (I hope). I'd like to get 4 lbs off this week so that I can at last say that I have less than 100lbs to lose.

Anyway, that's me....I just didn't want you all to think I'd given up. Still hanging in there!

Tx

Hiya TM long time no speak, glad to see you are still sticking to it.

This is what I was struggling with a couple of weeks ago and defo last week. Monday came and I stuck to it and I am now on day 4 SSing and am feeling good.

As Jasminecdc would say, one hour at a time and I have to say that is good advice.

But you are strong and you will get through it I promise and I am holding your hand across the ether.

Take care and big hugs.
xxxxx

Aww that you Carolyn, That's nice.

Well done on getting on with SSing. You're doing fab as always. I might end up having to do SS myself if I keep picking!!

Thanks for the support.

Tx

Back