Just dusted off my shaker. Literally!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
It's been that long that there was a fine layer of dust covering my shaker!!

Apalling house-keeping duties aside I'm sat here drinking LT (forgot just how yummy it is! *sarcasm*) but just telling myself that it's thin medicine and in a few weeks I'll be really enjoying them again just like last time.

I've just emailed Exante about my outstanding order from them so we'll see about that later but I've only got about 5 days worth of LT left so I hope it's resolved sharpish!!

So let us raise our shakers or bottles of water to a healthy, happy 2010 and to all of you that are restarting today...

goodluck005.gif

Raising a glass of vino as I type (water of course) :)!!!

I used mine for the first time in a long time (the one I have at work)...oh, tastes so much better with icecubes crushed in it, but hey ho......like you say, it is our medicine!

Have a great week and I hope they sort out your order!
keep nagging them!!!

Im restarting today too! :)

Bring it on! :) xox

Chink Chink from me too (water !!) xxx

I ordered the Exante after reading about it yesterday...i've not even got a weeks supply of Lt which I thought I had grrr. Having 2 shakes with a meal of chicken and broccoli,if there not here by friday I'm gonna have to shell out for LT aswell.

My fault for making last minute rash decisions lol

Oooh good luck Gem :) You've done it before im certain you can do it again my sweet :) xxx

Summergurl you look fantastic...when did you reach your goal???

Ah thanks chick - i reached it in november. Been attempting to maintain for a few weeks now - have managed ok untill crimbo! lol

when i was on my diet last time you where as well i lost 8 stone and have 5 back on i could cry my own fault i know but its amazing how many people have lost weight on lipotrim and not kept it off im just giving my self a head start this time then its weight watchers for me:(

when i was on my diet last time you where as well i lost 8 stone and have 5 back on i could cry my own fault i know but its amazing how many people have lost weight on lipotrim and not kept it off im just giving my self a head start this time then its weight watchers for me:(

I think sometimes (and no offence intended to anyone who has put most of it all back on) you just really and truely werent ready to be a 'different' (slim ;)) person. Alot of us do have eating 'problems/disorders' that many of us may not realise and keeping the weight of is most definatly the hardest part. But, you know, you have done the diet before and you can do it again. Take time to look at where you went wrong when you went back to eating and go from there :)

Back