Just eaten a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig lunch

& now I'm soooo full :(
I had a salad i made with super noodles (and a bit of salad cream). I ate so much it's not right that I'm meant to be on a 'diet' ahhh! :(

Lol...dont feel guilty!!! As long as it was on plan and counted (or free), you can eat it!!

Do you keep a diary Hun???
If you want us to take a look for you, I'd be more than willing.
Its sometimes difficult to get into our heads just how easy this plan is and what quantities we are allowed...it will all click before you know it!

Thank you. I am really considering doing a diary as I've been doing this for 2 weeks & still as confused as day 1. Also as I cannot afford to go to class it's proving a tad difficult. Should I post it in this forum as a normal post? I'll do it from tomorrow. Thank you so much, everyone on here seems so sweet x

If you post it in the SW Food diaries section, you cant go wrong.

I post there too, so if you ever need any help thats what we are here for!!
I dont go to a class either as I cant afford it...but dont panic! Everyone on here is great and any questions...just ask away!

If you use real noodles you would get alot more to eat and they would be free on green/EE. Just frylight loads of veg and use soy sauce, or better still teriyaki sauce.

I counted 3 1/2 syns for the noodles & 2 syns for the salad cream. I think everything else was free - I'm still slightly confused as a newbie...x

If you can get Low Fat Super Noodles or even just plain egg noodles cooked in a stock cube with some spicy/thai seasoning then that would be free and saves you 3.5 syns for the weekend!!:rolleyes:

Back